Berberine-500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with mitfomin.....I can eat lot of food and carb. this lowered my blood sugar to normal range. before I tried Berberine Ireading was 135-170 after 2 hours of meal. now reading is down to 120 -105. next doctor's visit, I'll tell him about this. great stuff.

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help manage my Polycystic Ovaries symptoms. I lost 9 kgs in 3 weeks without even realising! My abdominal fat decreased, and I feel healthier overall! LOVE IT!!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was put onto this product by my nutritionist due to not being able to metabolise carbs well. Since using the product I have noticed in my abdominal area and lower back that the thickness has come down a lot. There no after taste, side effects and it's natural

Good so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ive been taking it for a week so far, i think its pretty ok. i bought it to cure my candida. i cant compare this to the other products but i think its a strong one you can use for taking care of SCARY candida!

To lower blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the product, by taking the capsule before food, I don't feel bloated. Reducing the swelling around the waist and helping to control insulin.

I love this supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've had so many issues with my PCOS and insulin resistance in the past, its been a nightmare. I even had a doctor prescribe Metformin, but that stuff royally messed up my digestion and never once helped with my PCOS. Well that's not the case with Berberine, I have to say I'm impressed with it! After 5 days it did to my period what all kinds of birth control pills and Metformin couldn't, it fixed it into a consistent cycle, 4 months in a row its worked and that's the best I've had in over a decade! So I'll take it. :)

Too Expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It didn't do any different than the other cheapest Berberine products out there.

Successfully switched to this from Nystatin with no candida flare-up.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this to get off Nystatin that I had been taking from some months to remedy IBS symptoms. It seemed to work.

Parasite cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this with parasite defense and Now foods candida Support and Red root extracxt . Worked brilliantly for one month use.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have only started taking this but don't crave sugar like i did or get lightheaded.