Berberine-500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with mitfomin.....I can eat lot of food and carb. this lowered my blood sugar to normal range. before I tried Berberine Ireading was 135-170 after 2 hours of meal. now reading is down to 120 -105. next doctor's visit, I'll tell him about this. great stuff.

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help manage my Polycystic Ovaries symptoms. I lost 9 kgs in 3 weeks without even realising! My abdominal fat decreased, and I feel healthier overall! LOVE IT!!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was put onto this product by my nutritionist due to not being able to metabolise carbs well. Since using the product I have noticed in my abdominal area and lower back that the thickness has come down a lot. There no after taste, side effects and it's natural

Good so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ive been taking it for a week so far, i think its pretty ok. i bought it to cure my candida. i cant compare this to the other products but i think its a strong one you can use for taking care of SCARY candida!

To lower blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the product, by taking the capsule before food, I don't feel bloated. Reducing the swelling around the waist and helping to control insulin.

I love this supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've had so many issues with my PCOS and insulin resistance in the past, its been a nightmare. I even had a doctor prescribe Metformin, but that stuff royally messed up my digestion and never once helped with my PCOS. Well that's not the case with Berberine, I have to say I'm impressed with it! After 5 days it did to my period what all kinds of birth control pills and Metformin couldn't, it fixed it into a consistent cycle, 4 months in a row its worked and that's the best I've had in over a decade! So I'll take it. :)

Successfully switched to this from Nystatin with no candida flare-up.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this to get off Nystatin that I had been taking from some months to remedy IBS symptoms. It seemed to work.

Too Expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It didn't do any different than the other cheapest Berberine products out there.

Great Product but too costly if you live in Canada extra fees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is wonderful. Highly recommended for problems with inflammation. I took it and my hip that had been bothering me very much stopped being painful immediately. However, not great on the pocketbook if you live in Canada. I was charged quite a bit for shipping, then the delivery DHL had me pay extra to make sure my delivery was timely, then they switched to a local courier anyway so it didn't matter. Then I had to pay the local courier for customs charges. All together it more than doubled the price of the product.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have only started taking this but don't crave sugar like i did or get lightheaded.