Conquers Poor Digestion! Buy this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband has taken a long list of remedies for acid reflux including prescription acid blockers. This product works. Take 1 with a light meal & take 2,3 with a heavy protein meal! The capsules are easy to swallow and the benefits are incredible. Our stomach's ability to produce acid lessens with age and this supplement helps to digest your meal. Doctors tell us we have too much acid; actually the opposite is true. With too little acid in your stomach, the food doesn't digest properly & stays in your stomach long after it should be digested and gone. This is what gives you heartburn, reflux, and discomfort. Take this supplement with your meals, your food will digest properly and your stomach will thank you. Over a period of time your digestive acid will rebuild and you will not need to take as many capsules. We HIGHLY recommend this product.

Really good for those who have trouble digesting protein including wheat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Thorne Research, I took off one star because it can be a little hard on the stomach but really helps break down those protein heavy meals. Just make sure you take it half-way through eating, its easier on the tummy that way as I found out by trial and error :)

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using for some time now, I've lost my grey appearance and dry skin issues

This tablet is changing my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered chronic reflux for 4 years now and tried everything and nothing else has worked except this tablet in only a couple of weeks. I highly recommend it.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with my bowel for many years & now my new GP has put me on these & after a week & a half my insides are starting to work. Hooray

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has been the only thing to help with my chronic stomach aches that range from indigestion, heart burn, gas and bloating, to constipation. I recently read that my problem could be low stomach acid resulting in a lack of enzymes, which the HCL and pepsin can improve. These pills have been life changing for me!

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Greatly helps me to digest food. I have suffered with Helicobacter Pylori for over 6.5 years and as such H. Pylori neutralizes stomach acid. Therefore I am left feeling as though food doesn't digest properly, and wake up in the morning with a full and bloated stomach from the previous night's dinner. Thorne's Betaine HCL & Pepsin dramatically help me to digest my meals and now that I am finally H. Pylori free, I will continue to take this product until my body has healed and I'm producing sufficient quantities of stomach acid on my own. Wonderful product.

Betaine HCl&Pepsin, Thorne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Significantly helped my flatulence

Low hydrochloric acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most HCl products have the acidy taste once you put it into your mouth, but this capsule is coated completely, and smaller and is fantastic! Highly recommend! Best HCl I've found :~)

Thorne Products are fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like Thorne Products! They are free of all the binders like magnisium stearate and corn and the things that people become sensitive to in the grocery store brands. The price is great too! I would recommend this to anyone!