Food Intolerance and Biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started this product after reading about how many symptoms biotin deficiency shares with food intolerance, and it is making a huge difference. I am noticing improvements almost everyday. It's definitely a big piece of the puzzle for me

Prescribed to help with hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product as perscribed by my naturopath for hair loss and to boost engergy levels. So far the hair loss has slowed.

Good dose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In a few weeks begin to grow hair all over the body. It also avoids the transformation into an invasive form of Candida.

This will take some time

Posted by Rena61 on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I will update in due time, however, I do notice my normally paper thin nails are not bending so easily. Edited to Add: I am switching to whole food vitamins/minerals.

Biotin for yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use the biotin for yeast overgrowth and highly reccomend this brand, noticed good improvement after using this product.

Great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can be difficult to source a biotin supplement. Biotin is important for Skin and nail health and can also help regulate blood sugar levels without interfering with blood sugar medication. A great product.

I haven't start it yet but I'm sure it is great, like all Thorne Research products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Biotin for pyrrole

Posted by truevitality on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find Biotin important for all my pyrrole clients as well as use it myself.

Nice small capsule AND great effects!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Biotin is one of the B vitamins, and as such is best if combined with a B complex or a diet high in B vitamins. I am trying Biotin to help with energy, skin, hair and nails, and also tolerance of carbohydrates. Actually, I quite surprised how well it is working. It seems to keep the opportunistic yeasts (such as Candida albicans) in check, even if I do have a little date in a homemade treat creation. Normally, I would feel very tired, my tongue would quickly develop a thick coating and perhaps I would get an itch here or there. Also my skin texture seems to have improved a little. Also this past week, I have been able to eat a little potato and even a little quinoa. Both of these are usually badly tolerated. Definitely worth a try!

a great buy