Excellent. Like this a lot.

Posted by 4674542342623788483 on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste: I add this to a cup of fruit juice before breakfast and again before bed. Makes the juice slightly fizzy pleasant to drink. Also, alkalizes my acidic mouth so that's nice. Tastes great and is easy to take. I'm hypersensitive to magnesium (which is practically unheard of) and had to start with half a dose once a day and was really sleepy and racing thoughts at first. I have worked my way up slowly and take full dose twice now no problems. Will be ordering this again. I can definitely say this absorbs really well because when I first started it, I was so sensitive to the magnesium I could actually feel it hit my body 2 hours after ingesting. Easy on the stomach and I Highly recommend.

Helps with back pain!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works really well! My Mom who is 78 recently started taking this powder form of calcium. Her lower back has been hurting lately and says when she takes this she find immediate relief and can go about her day without the pain!!

I use this as a baking powder

Posted by Reviewer3359280 on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is probably quite acid for the teeth, when drunk as recommended, but it works great when added to pancakes, muffins, etc, instead of baking powder. It works just like baking powder, as it sparkles when added to the dough due to chemical reaction of calcium and magnesium with the acids. I like to use it that way, and know that instead of sodium we get a dose of calcium and magnesium with our pancakes and baked things.

Love it

Posted by titopronto on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium powder is a bit sour and tart, and a little bit fizzy, but really seems to prevent chronic pain and leg spasms at night. It's very light, so be careful when opening the lid.

Thorne

Posted by Reviewer3219343 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic fatigue and I used to take Metagenic products. All the Thorne products I take are kinder to my body. With cal-mag my thirst (water needed to proccess the supplement) has decreased by over half.

fantastic simple calcium & Magnesium supplement

Posted by Reviewer1354262 on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works realy well for me, with nothing in it that I'm sensitive to and a simple straight-forward formula that I haven't seen anywhere else.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1098858 on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At first it was sour as I was taking it with a small amount of liquid. Then I experimented with different kinds of juice and now I hardly notice any sour taste at all.

Thorne Cal-Mag Cit rate

Posted by 5121857693192200755 on May 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i have used this product for several years,i will never stop using it,i dont eat dairy products, i love the flavour and take it just before i go to bed

Need This

Posted by Reviewer2889812 on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works very well and very fast.

Calcium

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We need calcium to maintain strong bones.....however this one gave me diarrhea. I still give it 5 stars ... prepare yourself for bitter taste. Takes a bit to get used to.