The two knight protecting my bones and heart

Posted by Loredana on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Being a person knowing some chemistry I really find Thorne Research products on the the top of quality of supplements. To be honest, I haven't measured the density of my bones after some time from using calcium and magnesium in citramate form, but I can surely say I feel better.I have no cramps in legs, and my heart function is better also.My denist say my teeth are better than last year. Being under stress all the time, I find my sanctuary in using vitamins and minerals. The last one needs to be highly absorbed in order to manifest their true action.

Citramates are highly absorbable

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this very effective and absorbable, so much better than other forms of calcium or magnesium. These minerals can also help sleep a little (they're yin tonics). It's important to take trace minerals for bones so I take Thorne pic mins. Doctors Best strontium also helps mineralisation. Don't take with meals as calcium and magnesium neutralise stomach acid.

Unique Calcium Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only calcium supplement that doesn't contain magnesium stearate. I just wish the dosage was higher.

Thorne-Research-Calcium-Magnesium-Citramate-90-Veggie-Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

help me sleep at night better

Great...no... GREAT Cal/Mag!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't really think any other brand can beat Thorne for quality, purity, bio-availability AND price. Thorne is the choice of real Naturapathic Medical Doctors USA. I have far more confidence in a capsule than a tablet. Tablets don't always dissolve well, but no worries like that with this product.

Too many capsules to get the right dose of malic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't mind swallowing capsules but I needed to take 12 to get an adequate dose of malic acid. This, I feel, made my level of calcium citrate and magnesium too high.

Better Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these at night with a Mag Malate from AOR for a much better quality sleep. Really happy with it.

Good caps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good nails after use of these caps. Thanks!

Calcium