Works

Posted by Reviewer2638624 on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took two 250mg capsules one day and felt relief from my toxicity symptoms. Cilantro and Chlorella did not provide the same relief. My current protocol is based on the Andrew Cutler Protocol and includes Alpha Lipotic Acid. These 100mg capsules allow me to take 100mg every 3-4 hours unlike the 250mg capsules. According to the Protocol I am on it's ideal to keep a steady dose as DMSA leaves the blood stream 2-3 hours after ingestion. Also keep in mind that you need to cycle the DMSA (example 4 days on 4 day off). So far the greatest improvement has been in my ability to stay focused and read. I used to read for hours and hours and slowly I am getting back there. I am grateful to Thorne for making an effective product and Andrew Cutler for provided a well researched protocol.

Excellent product at a good price.

Posted by Reviewer1784557 on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product that works quite well to treat heavy metal toxicity. However, anyone who suspects he or she might have heavy metal toxicity should consult a health care professional before taking anything to treat it because heavy metal toxicity is a very real and very serious condition.

Thorne Captomer

Posted by Reviewer3329477 on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for chelating heavy metals out of the body. iHerb has absolutely the best price anywhere.

In low doses for children

Posted by Reviewer3217150 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is effective for my child. We see the results. We only give him once a week - 50 mg in the morning and 50 mg in the afternoon. Or 50 mg on Friday and 50 Saturday morning.

Next -day order recieved on time!

Posted by Reviewer3351577 on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I placed my order at 12:55 pm, and needed to receive my supplements the next day. I placed them for next-day AM, and did indeed receive them the next morning by 10 am. I was so relieved!

good qualtity

Posted by Reviewer2143512 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good quality

Mercury Chelation

Posted by Reviewer1333538 on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Everyone should check their heavy metal toxicity!