Beats statins hands down!

Posted by Reviewer2706704 on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used Thorne Choleast-900 for the lat two months. My cholestrol has dropped from 7.2 to 5.38. The results speak for themselves and all done without the side-effects common to statins. I'm won over.

choleast

Posted by Reviewer1847327 on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product now for two years, and it has worked better for me than statins........and with no side effects.

Drops and keeps cholesterol down!

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My father has been on lipitor for 14 years. He has been on this Thorne product for 2 yrs and dropped and kept his cholesterol in a healthy range only after a few months!

Lowering the cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2263950 on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for lowering cholesterol without all the nasty side effects..

Still Evaluating

Posted by Reviewer3331319 on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wanted to go off of statins, started this med. Will evaluate effectiveness after my next cholesterol test in 3 months.

Thorne Research Choleast-900 is a great health supplement for cholesterol Support.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Contains 900 mg red yeast rice per capsule which is 50% more than the original Choleast so it requires fewer capsules for the desired effect. Choleast contains a red-pigmented yeast grown on rice. Numerous studies have demonstrated that red yeast rice preparations are helpful in maintaining healthy blood cholesterol levels. This is important, as maintaining optimal cholesterol levels has been shown to be one component of maintaining good cardiovascular health. Choleast-900 contains consistent amounts of the naturally-occurring monacolins found in red yeast rice, without standardization or fortification. In addition to natural monacolins, red yeast rice contains the phytosterols beta-sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol, as well as isoflavones and trace minerals, all of which can contribute to cardiovascular health.

great product

Posted by 5041730013017965650 on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been on this now for 3 months and my cholesterol has stayed the same so as my doctor said that is a good result and better than drugs so i am staying with it

Trusted manufacturer

Posted by 5178797729072647295 on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the brand most recommended for red yeast rice both by my naturopath and a Chinese medicine practitioner. This particular formulation, Choleast-900 also provides more of the product than the regular Choleast.

Thanks Thorne!

Posted by 5633402632545354678 on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for about 4 years now, it has really helped to get my cholesterol under control where I was looking at having to take statins. I also recommend increasing exercise by without choleast, I really believe the cholesterol would have not reduced as much.

Cholesterol busting

Posted by 5029617223673780533 on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been on these for 18mths plus now. Previously on lipitor. He has been able to keep his cholesterol levels in the normal range.

1 2