a fair warning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is an okay supplement but people with a tendency for mood swings might wanna consider something else. all the picolinic forms of minerals have given me sleeping problems + more until i figured and eliminated them completely from my routine. so far i've only found circa one study and a couple of sources confirming this (and i had to look). with all the bravado that goes into pushing picolinates as the "safest" form one should really research supplements thoroughly before ordering. i also do not appreciate the silicon dioxide and aspartic acid in these caps, they may be more or less hypoallergenic but i'd rather have an allergic reaction (after all a natural indicator body wise) than stuffing myself with slow poisons, which these chemicals literally are.

Eeffective blood sugar regulating aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been on this supplement for many years, he has been type 2 diabetic for over 17 years and maintains good blood sugar control. All specialists and doctors he has seen over that time are surprised he is not on insulin by this time.

great product no nasty fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I rely on Throne products and their no fillers ingredient list. I cannot have products containing Mag Stearate as it make me feel quite ill. I am glad this product is available it is a quality product at a great price. I highly recommend it for blood sugar control and proper metabolic function.

reviev

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Superior

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These have really helped stopped my afternoon sugar cravings & hunger.

product satisfaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works for me

Chromium Picolinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Blood sugar count has decreased from 6.2 to 5,8 so far . I am very pleased with the product.

Personal use