My favorite mineral supplement without copper or iron!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So hard to find a complete mineral supplement without any iron. Here it is -- I've been taking this for years and used to buy it from my doctor's office for more than it sells for here. Happy to save some money!

Great multi-mineral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product after I had all of my silver fillings removed. It really helped with the detox process. It is well tolerated and easily digested.

noticed a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I chose this because it doesn't have the iron and copper and was recommended by mercola as a good mineral replacement if you are dealing with mercury toxicity. I must admit after having some mercury amalgams removed I experienced improvement in mercury toxicity symptoms after using this product AND taking magnesium, magnesium baths and possibly the activated charcoal I took may have helped too but only took one dose, so don't know. I have continued taking citrimins ll and feel like it is a good supplement.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it has the minerals I need and it doesn't have copper, which I have too much of. I was zinc deficient and had a problem with a wound not healing for over a month. I noticed a significant improvement after taking this product for just one week.

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are such a natural, wonderful capsule. They keep me energized. The price is great too! Great service from i herb.

Citramin II is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful mineral supplement. If i take too much, it loosens my bowels, but 1-2 per day is good. Kay

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has had fantastic relief of her symptoms since starting this. Improved skin is just one of the benefits.

Citramin II

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product - I find that it is very effective.

Rockin Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a multi mineral w/o iron in a veggie cap - and found it in this. Good value and quality product

seems to work

Posted by helenehardy on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my acid/alkaline balance is good but i do eat a very green based diet.

1 2 3 4