One of the best multi-mins ..

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since I take individual nutrients and tailor them gently and precisely, I am not a fan of multi-min's. However, I bought this regularly for almost two years and they are very cleverly formulated. All the right coenzymated B-vits, trace elements (with the omission of Fe and Cu) and six caps as a full label dosage. This way you could increase or decrease dosage to individual needs. I usually prefere Thorne when I can afford it.

best multi vitamin ever.

Posted by 4861792108196773336 on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have tried many multis before and this is the one i always keep coming back to. it's a bit on the expensive side but i guess we have to pay for quality. i feel pretty good on these and i rarely ever get sick thanks to these. even if i do i can speed up the recovery time by doubling the dose. i usually take 1 cap with each meal and i there are no side effects even if i miss a few. going to try thorne's basic nutrients IV with copper and iron next time. keep up the good work thorne, but do try to bring the price down a bit.

Best there is!

Posted by SpiritedEssentials on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had searched long and hard for a vitamin without iron and copper that had the active methyl forms of b12 and folate and this has been amazing. With the MTHFR gene defect that nearly 50% of us have, it is essential to avoid supplements with standard forms of folic acid and Thorne really has gone above and beyond the average supplement company with making sure the right types of vitamins are in their formulas. I feel great and have recommended this to many friends!

Thorne Quality

Posted by Reviewer1813367 on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients in Thorne Products. They seem to use the best of everything and the only multi I found that uses the folate that my body can use.

Thorne Research, Basic Nutrients III without Copper and Iron

Posted by Reviewer1858888 on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I have been using it for about 2 years. Thorne Research was highly recommended by my Naturopathic Doctor, which means it is a quality product I can trust. Using a quality product is very important to me.

Basic Nutrients 111

Posted by Reviewer3033237 on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Prescribed by my naturopath, as a vitamin I can trust. Have been using it for about 15 years now, and happy it does not have a lot of fillers in it. Works well, and does not cause stomach upset.

Hope

Posted by Reviewer2219572 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helping to keep my man alive

Naturopath recommended

Posted by Reviewer2407880 on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product since 2004. Cheaper, store-bought multivitamins created an iron build-up in my system. This product alleviated this problem. A good all around multimineral to help get the most from the food you eat.

Very Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer2221394 on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I reviewed the ingredients and think that for the money this is a very complete multi. I did not see any mediocre additives that caused me concern like Methylcobalamin instead of cynocobalamin that I found in other cheaper multi's. Also the others that I tried did not seem effective for me.

Love Thorne