One of the best multi-mins ..

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since I take individual nutrients and tailor them gently and precisely, I am not a fan of multi-min's. However, I bought this regularly for almost two years and they are very cleverly formulated. All the right coenzymated B-vits, trace elements (with the omission of Fe and Cu) and six caps as a full label dosage. This way you could increase or decrease dosage to individual needs. I usually prefere Thorne when I can afford it.

Best there is!

Posted by SpiritedEssentials on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had searched long and hard for a vitamin without iron and copper that had the active methyl forms of b12 and folate and this has been amazing. With the MTHFR gene defect that nearly 50% of us have, it is essential to avoid supplements with standard forms of folic acid and Thorne really has gone above and beyond the average supplement company with making sure the right types of vitamins are in their formulas. I feel great and have recommended this to many friends!

best multi vitamin ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have tried many multis before and this is the one i always keep coming back to. it's a bit on the expensive side but i guess we have to pay for quality. i feel pretty good on these and i rarely ever get sick thanks to these. even if i do i can speed up the recovery time by doubling the dose. i usually take 1 cap with each meal and i there are no side effects even if i miss a few. going to try thorne's basic nutrients IV with copper and iron next time. keep up the good work thorne, but do try to bring the price down a bit.

Thorne Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients in Thorne Products. They seem to use the best of everything and the only multi I found that uses the folate that my body can use.

too much vitamin A

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this would be much better without vitamin A.

high quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the most effective, highest quality multi-vitamins I could find. Yes, it is expensive. It is not fun to pay so much for a multi, but this brand does not mess around! They have intense quality control procedures. I appreciate very much that this formula does not contain copper or iron. I trust Thorne.

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Noticeable difference within a week. Very impressed.

Thorne - Always Superior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent formula

good multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a flu and my health and my stamina was at a low level. And I took this pills and 3 days after my flu was gone. So I concluded this is very good formula. No iron, no copper and citrate elements I think is one of the best multi for this price.

Excellent - in every way.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

IHerb are fantastic! Great products and AMAZING service. We highly recommend them to anyone seeking the best quality health products and the speediest and most efficient service. Well done. All the very best. Joe.

1 2 3 4