► Another Great Product By Thorne Research - It's Also GMO Free !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Research is the only hypoallergenic Coleus Forskohlii supplement manufacturer with the highest degree of purity one can truly trust. It uses ForsLean as the ingredient which is a high quality Coleus Forskohlii extract from Sabinsa Corporation. Clinical studies done in Japan, US and India have shown that ForsLean is a potential natural aid for weight management. This patented phytonutrient product is non-GMO and made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability. Coleus Forskohlii is traditionally used for various cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and central nervous system ailments. IMHO, this product will help maintain an individual's body composition at a healthy level. With one capsule 30min before meal twise a day, I noticed great improvements in weight management, blood pressure and testosterone level. Additionally, I have felt more energy and less hunger since being on this product with no adverse effects noted. Wish it came with more pills in a bottle. Only 60. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

product is worth it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my sister has hypothyroid problem, now she feels light and energetic after using the product, her cravings for food also reduced, she feels fresh all day long.

I like iherbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found that Coleus keep my blood pressure normal. I use now only 1 capsule during day and this is my second bottle.

34andtooyoungtobeill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This herb reccommended to me through an article in a naturopathic magazine (ndnr - naturopathic doctor news & review). According to the reccommendation - I take this (in addition to several other herbal suggestions) for Ovarian Cysts.

Recommended by Dr. Oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As a miracle appetite suppressant, it heats up cells and burns fat from inside stores. As an appetite suppressant, it sure works! I can assume it also is helping my weight reduction plan.

Didnt Do much for me

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for my bp and I did not notice any difference. My bp didn't budge nor did I feel any better.

A fresh product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product goes a long away in counteracting the onset of glaucoma and to alleviate it.

Yes, I will be ordering more products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with the product I received. I am also very satisfied with the prompt and efficient delivery. Many thanks and I look forward to doing future business ... Diane Hewens

Fat loss and healthy living style

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great even if low dosage. Progressive fat loss and energy gain.

Coleus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Making a difference along with other Thorne products on lipid and energy levels

1 2