Review of Cortine

Posted by Reviewer3064344 on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was only my 2nd bottle of cortine but I have seen improvements in my cortisol blood levels already. I would recommend this product to anyone with adrenal fatigue issues. Thank you

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2966336 on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dealing with adrenal fatigue is quite a challenge. This is a wonderful product that is helping to rebuild the gland and add strength back to my life. My doctor has me taking much more than the bottle tells you, so check with your doctor also. Pricing is great and the quality is excellent, New Zealand doesn't allow all those pesticides and toxins. I literally can't be without this product, please always carry this wonderful product!

Increased ability

Posted by Reviewer3219343 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic fatigue and this product and Im-Encap have given me more energy and I am better able to cope with the drops in energy. I also sleep better. Cortine and Im-Encap are the only two things I have taken in six years of trying everything that have an actual positive effect- though not a cure.

EXCELLENT

Posted by 5469296419755366821 on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is fantastic with Cortrex and Adrenal Cortex at restoring the adrenals in an efficient way through cascading all the other organs and functions responsible for regenerating them!!!! LOVE IT! A must for anyone who has depleted themselves through stress and constant high-pressure jobs! :)

Thanks

Posted by 5049774682450193089 on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for carrying and providing a product I use. It is most helpful for me. And thank you for your very prompt service and delivery. Very much appreciated. Will order again from you.

Life changing!!!!

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Cortine capsules have changed my life. I've suffered with adrenal fatigue for years, partly due to stress and long hours at the office and partly due to having Helicobacter Pylori (which can cause adrenal fatigue). These caps have given me instant energy and are speeding up my metabolism, which used to be fast prior to the H. Pylori infection. I am only taking one with breakfast and some days also one with lunch if I have a very busy day at work, otherwise the one cap a day is doing wonders. I have energy all day and am sleeping very well at night. I'm not sure how long it will take to heal adrenal fatigue and I'm sure everyone is different, but I will happily be taking Thorne Cortine for as long as necessary. It's a wonderful and pure product. Thank you Thorne and thank you iHerb!

Great price and quality

Posted by Reviewer2498429 on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was the cheapest I found this product online or in-store. The quality is good and it was shipped in a very timely manner.

Cortine

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for the adrenals, I will buy again.

Too early to tell...

Posted by 4946624616245886969 on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but have heard good things.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2188269 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not sure, it works sometimes

1 2