Help

No, does not contain phtalate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unlike the previous reviewer, I realize that in chemistry, names can sometimes sound similar, yet be completely different compounds. This product contains Hypromellose, which is hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC). It is used to make capsules. It is NOT THE SAME as Hypromellose Phthalate (HPMCP), which is an enteric coating. The "P" in "HPCMP" is sort of an important distinction.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cysteplus taken with quercetin is very good at knocking down inflamation. I take it periodically to help my asthma and allergies

Careful with this product if you have a sensitive liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very low glutathione levels and I thought by combining cystene with glycine and L-glutamine I would stimulate my body's own production of glutathione but I found cysteplus to be a very very strong product. I had an extremely strong detox reaction and was very sick and experienced violent headache for 3 days on this product. I wouldn't use it without the supervision of a doctor or naturopath. I have since found that taking 5000mg (1 level scoop) of pure L-Glutamine on its own does the trick - no bad reactions and feeling great.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take a cap at night daily along with R-Lipoic Acid (Thorne) for aiding in detox. Seems to be working well so far.

Thorne Cysteplus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath prescriped this for me daily, to help my sluggish liver, and also to take when I take tynenol, I take cysteplus with the tynenol to prevent liver damage from the tynenol. Have been using it for many years with good results.

Helps with chest congestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep this on hand for when colds and allergies result in chest congestion, on the advice of a naturopathic physician. It works!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very quick response & delivery.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This boosts glutathione and also thins mucus, among other things. I wouldn't be without it in the house. Has been very helpful in helping me manage a recurring sinus infection/inflammation. Keeps mucus fluid instead of getting sticky and clogging my sinuses. Improves the generalized malaise from a virus so I don't have to take NSAIDs.

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ive used this for liver detoxification and it seems to be helping with excretion of environmental toxins

Cysteplus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Already feeling the benefits of this. will Order again when needed. Thankyou

1 2