Thorn Research, D-10,000, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic!!! Four years ago l was so unwell and so tiried so had blood test done, it was found that my vitamin D levels was only 19 and was told to take vitamin D here in Australia. For two years my vitamin D levels were still low. Then two years ago l stubbled on iherbs and found Thorn vitamin D 10,000 or 25,000 iu. I have recently checked my vitamin D levels and found l am 120...l cannot recommend this product enough.

I trust Thorne Rresearch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started supplementing with D3 10,000 after being diagnosed with Vit D deficiency. I've been taking it since September 2013 and was able to raise my Vit D level from 50 to 160nmol/L. It's an effective supplement and I can't recommend it highly enough.

The SUNSHINE vitamin

Posted by eathealthy on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Get your sunshine vitamin in this easy to swallow size capsule! Thorne is a reputable brand used by naturopaths in North America! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

SUPERB D3 PRODUCT AT A GREAT LOW PRICE

Posted by LeslieKenton on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin D3 is often called the Sunshine Vitamin. It's something everyone should take. Research shows that it could help prevent at lease 16 varieties of cancer. Optimal levels of this vitamin is also knows to exert a positive influence on many conditions from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis and diabetes to heart disease and inflammatory bowel disease. The current RDA is far too low to help us achieve optimal levels of this important nutrient. I take one of these a day as does everyone in my family.

Helped with depression and psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in the northwest where the sun in a stranger. As a result I was experiencing depression and psoriasis that were becoming debilitating. Once I began taking this vitamin D the psoriasis resolved everywhere on my body except my scalp, very quickly. It didn't "cure" the depression but it helped. I'v been taking it a couple of years and wouldn't be without it!

Love this high strength

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this high strength. I only wish they made a vegan version with this high a strength.

Repair of damaged muscles and ligament in Knee.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant. Knee joint problem (torn muscles, slit ligament started to heal rapidly a week after I started taking it. It was healing before but very slowly. I am expecting other good things to happen but expect to have to wait several months. I shall continue to take it as long as it remains available.

Vit D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Again, I feel much better and not as tired as I was before taking these veggie caps.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We like this product and feel it is improving my whole body healing.

Outstanding product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product!! I feel that I am getting a true value and feeling great at the same time.

1 2 3