The SUNSHINE vitamin

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Get your sunshine vitamin in this easy to swallow size capsule! Thorne is a reputable brand used by naturopaths in North America! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Easy to Swallow capsules

Posted by Reviewer1751211 on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed that one of these small capsules could contain 5000 mg while only one of the 1000 mg caps I purchased elsewhere were at least twice as large. These must have a much more concentrated formula with less filler. They are easy to swallow.

buying from overseas

Posted by Reviewer2041959 on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Exactly the same product as my doctor had me get here in Australia only one third of the price. Highly recommend buying from iHerb.com. Really fast shipping and came through customs with no problem.

Best Vitamin-D EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In order to enjoy optimal health, we should maintain a vitamin D blood level of ≥50–99 ng/ml. Without sun exposure, to reach a level of 50 ng/ml requires taking a 5,000 IU/day vitamin D supplement. For those of you who don't really know about vitamins, Thorne Research is one of the best companies to purchase from. They are more expensive, but their products are pure and they use quality ingredients (including the construction of their delivery system capsule). It is a lot to explain, but this is a great vitamin. Worth every penny. (No, I do not work for Thorne). . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Top Quality Product

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Thorne Research. I used to use a dropper for vitamin D but I prefer these. The capsules are tiny and I think 5000IU is probably the best dose for me and most people as most people are deficient in vitamin D. Low levels of vitamin D are closely related to incidences of Cancer and insuring you keep your vitamin D (25OH) levels in the optimal range is very important. Ask your doctor to monitor this yearly and inform yourself as to what optimal ranges are rather than the "normal" range as you know that most people are deficient and who wants to be normal.

Supplies the Recommended Daily Allowance

Posted by 5588084802985173234 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for several years now. Last month, when my doctor checked my vitamin D levels via blood testing he said, "Your levels are perfect, keep doing what you're doing." So I guess that says it all.

햇빛과 담 쌓은 사람들에게

Posted by hyunha on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

20분 자외선 쬐면 비타민D 하루 분량은 생성된다더군요. 근데 그 외 다른 비타민D3 얻는 장점이 많고 요즘은 반드시 먹어줘야하는 필수 비타민 중 하나로 떠오르더군요. 드세요.

I am satisfied with my purchase

Posted by Reviewer2096277 on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived as scheduled and in good condition.

Just what my friend ordered

Posted by 5569295129146793905 on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I read about Thorne D-5,000 in a Finnish health-experts' book. In Finland vitamin D is especially important during winter (October to March) and lack of vitamin D, or a poor excuse for a D-pill, won't go unnoticed. This kept me going the last six months. As it has been an exceptionally dark season without sunlight this year (all rain and no snow make light a no-show), I'm sure that if Thorne was a low quality vitamin-D, this would have shown very quickly. I was very happy with my purchase. Two boxes were enough for six months. Easy to use, no taste, not too big capsules.

Great product that you can trust

Posted by Reviewer1590629 on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great low exipient product that really helps you get your Vitamin D levels up, without having to worry about all the usual exipients that are not so good for you/you might react to. You don't have to have allergies for some of the exipients most manufacturers use to have a bad effect.