The SUNSHINE vitamin

Posted by eathealthy on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Get your sunshine vitamin in this easy to swallow size capsule! Thorne is a reputable brand used by naturopaths in North America! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

buying from overseas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Exactly the same product as my doctor had me get here in Australia only one third of the price. Highly recommend buying from iHerb.com. Really fast shipping and came through customs with no problem.

Easy to Swallow capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed that one of these small capsules could contain 5000 mg while only one of the 1000 mg caps I purchased elsewhere were at least twice as large. These must have a much more concentrated formula with less filler. They are easy to swallow.

Supplies the Recommended Daily Allowance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for several years now. Last month, when my doctor checked my vitamin D levels via blood testing he said, "Your levels are perfect, keep doing what you're doing." So I guess that says it all.

Top Quality Product

Posted by adechamplain on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Thorne Research. I used to use a dropper for vitamin D but I prefer these. The capsules are tiny and I think 5000IU is probably the best dose for me and most people as most people are deficient in vitamin D. Low levels of vitamin D are closely related to incidences of Cancer and insuring you keep your vitamin D (25OH) levels in the optimal range is very important. Ask your doctor to monitor this yearly and inform yourself as to what optimal ranges are rather than the "normal" range as you know that most people are deficient and who wants to be normal.

I am satisfied with my purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived as scheduled and in good condition.

햇빛과 담 쌓은 사람들에게

Posted by hyunha on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

20분 자외선 쬐면 비타민D 하루 분량은 생성된다더군요. 근데 그 외 다른 비타민D3 얻는 장점이 많고 요즘은 반드시 먹어줘야하는 필수 비타민 중 하나로 떠오르더군요. 드세요.

Improved Resistance

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know it's not scientific proof, but ever since I have been taking this D3 supplement, I have gone more than 2 years without a cold or virus episode, even made it through the H1N1 flu scare without a flu shot. Even though I get a lot of sun exposure, this D3 seems to really work well with my body and do the things D3 is supposed to do for increased health.

Thorne makes many of the cleanest products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure this will be great form of D3.

So far, So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't really evaluate the effectiveness of these capsules yet, until I have a blood test to confirm that my vit. D levels have increased. I am taking these without any side-effects.