Deproloft is back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor intorduced me to this product about 1 1/2 years ago. I have gotten off all antidepressants and feel pretty darn good. It isn't a magic pill but the combination of ingredients is great for my brain chemistry and overall well being. I tried something similar while they were reformulizing this and it just wasn't the same.

Effective for Depression — Highly Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this to treat moderate depression and after about 2.5 months I noticed a big difference. Right around the 3 month mark, however, I actually had to seriously cut down the dose as I was showing signs of having too much serotonin. I found it highly effective and there were no adverse side effects. I took one capsule a day and now am down to half a day.

Thorne Research, Deproloft-HF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a year and it does what I need it to do. I give it a five star rating! I rather have this as to prescription meds. I have less side affects.

less anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like them.They make me feel relaxed and help me sleep.

Very helpful with depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It takes the edge of my husband's depression. I am disappointed it no longer comes with St. John's Wort, we had to purchase it separately as we feel it is a vital ingredient in the formula.

Deproloft is amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This fantastic product has helped me get ny anxiety under control and I feel great!! 😀

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great product and it does work. I will be ordering it often since I can't find it locally in town.

speedy delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Order was here in just a few days, which was much appreciated

solid product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

reasonable formulation and a good deal, easy to take. However, this formulation did not work for me, and also did not work as well as 5-HTP alone.

Run out quickly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are easy to take, but run out way too fast - when two people are taking the recommended dose, there are only enough for two weeks! Not sure yet how well they are working, but I do feel somewhat more relaxed.

1 2