Great product !

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I expect Dipan9 to help my IgG & Candida !! And I belive 「9X means the pancreatin is undiluted. Anything less than 9X is diluted, often with lactose. And both prescription and non-prescription digestive enzyme products might contain lactose. Thorne Research's digestive enzyme products are hypoallergenic and do not contain lactose」 because this is Thone Rsearch product.

Use of DiPan-9

Posted by Reviewer2899197 on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years and find it very helpful for my intestinal health

Helps the DIgestion

Posted by 5253396660721756119 on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with the results of using this product to help with the digestive process that was giving me problems. Great improvement over Beano! Suggested that my mother take the product,

mia

Posted by Reviewer1087375 on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never received this product. I'm still waiting for it in the mail. But I have used it lots in the past and I think it's helping and I don't get any bad reactions from it so far.

Brisbane

Posted by Reviewer2282627 on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by doctor and I can feel it works.

Outstanding product!

Posted by Reviewer2122022 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Research is on the cutting edge in their formulas. I purchase their supplements almost exclusively. This enzyme formulas is very effective and stronger than your typical enzymes that you could buy at your local health food store. I have been using them over a year and they have relieved me of the discomfort I used to get after eating. I will continue to purchase.

Product it great

Posted by 5631255926182983037 on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Dipan-9 for several months and it works great. However, I have not received my order from iherb. I received other products on the same order, but not this. I've been billed for these and have sent several emails to iherb regarding this issue (I cannot find a contact phone number anywhere on their website), but have not received a response. Very disappointed in iherb.

Mrs H

Posted by 5483589864887296350 on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have found these pancreatic enzymes to be excellent in helping me digest food.