Great Zinc

Posted by affinitywellness on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do not know of a zinc Picolinate product that you can purchase over the counter in Australia but if you're taking zinc you should be getting off the chelated stuff and onto this more absorbable form. This is the brand my own nutritional medicine specialist prescribes for me however she charges twice as much!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested that i get a blood test for cooper and zinc levels. My Zinc levels were Half of what they should have been and my copper levels were double of what they should have been. Since taking zinc picolinate, I have noticed that my receding hairline is growing back and my hair is thicker. Zinc is also important for gut permeability and health. If I have stomach discomfort I combine zinc, a probiotic and L glutamine to reduce or even stop the symptoms.

Love Thorne and all their products

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to take Zinc and B6 daily and this zinc is great quality. I don't always need a double dose though so I alternate with this product, the zinc picolinate (15mg) and the Pic Min which are both great as well. I highly recommend Thorne as they don't use the expidients in their capsules like magnesium stereate which are toxic to the liver. This is a very good size and price for a double dose of zinc. Too bad the single dose only comes in a 60 capsule.

My new favourite zinc

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This big bottle is better value for money than the metabolic maintenance I used to use. No nasty fillers- works very well for my daughter who needs zinc for her mood. Capsules not too big - I just wish it was higher dose for their 'double strength' - one is not enough much of the time.

Thorne Double Strength Zinc Picolinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic!!! Before my nails were covered in white marks. Now as well as these disappearing the overall condition of my nails is greatly improved.

good strength

Posted by truevitality on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

zinc is such a super important mineral for immune system, pyrrole disorder and skin conditions. this is a good strength product

Great brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All the Thorne products are outstanding. I prefer the picolinate form for zinc.

Zinc is a must to heal

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Zinc has been crucial for me in my healing journey. Have your levels checked by your doctor and see if you are deficient. it may not help the migraines, but it will improve your overall health and well being.

Happy with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Suffer from immune disorder and malabsorption issues. Major hairloss for last 2 years. Since taking this product (2 tabs per day, 1 tab did not show improvements) my hair has begun to show regrowth. Still lose a lot but the improvement is noticable. I will watch closely for return to normality. I also take in conjunction with biotin.

Best Zinc I ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from copper toxicity and cannot really tolerate many supplements. After reading reviews I ditched my current zinc tablets that included magnesium stearate which I suspect gave me an upset stomach every now and then. After taking these double strength capsules I can honestly see a huge difference with hair growth and energy. They really do work. Also my stomach pain has completely disappeared. So happy iHerb are able to offer these to Australian buyers as it isn't available here.