Excellent Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This covers all the bases and one of the few brands that doesn't contain Magnesium Stearate in the capsule - used only for helping machinery make pills and is actually toxic to people. Kudos to Thorn for keeping their supplements free of this chemical.

so far its effect is pretty okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its been only few days since i took it so i cant tell exactly but i wanna believe its effect will be great, my body is pretty sensitive but so far there was no allergic reaction. i think its full of amazing ingreidents

No worries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for being so quick and problem free with my order. Will definetely be shopping with you guys again

Very complete profile!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good.

I feel different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got a recommendation of this product from a friend. I've never heard of this but I just thought, why not.All natural ingredient, extra absorbtion, everything sounds good to me. I have more energy eventhough I am following the recommended amount. I've heard overdosing vitamins could be worse than not taking any so I've been taking only two a day. I think it's good for me.

Fabulous Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The combination of Vitamins & Minerals in this compound works superbly. I feel good when taking this supplement.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Thorne Extra Nutrients for 6 months and can tell the difference in my energy levels. Also it boosted my immunity and I did not get sick this past winter which I contribute to taking these.

This products has great health benefits.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been drinking it for about a month. She feels a lot better and a lot healthier.

Great Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will definitely buy again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best multi vit I found in the market. Like the compound includes the methyl form of Vit B. This is essential for menthylation.

1 2