Extremely effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I had been using an equivalent, top of the line Australian acidophilus which boasts 45 billion bacteria and a $45 per 30 capsules price, yet it did virtually nothing compared to the Thorne Research Floramend product. Floramend is the most effective acidophilus I have ever tried. And it contains nothing to trigger allergic responses, which is something I need to be careful of. There is a new craze for fermented probiotics at the moment, but I can't tolerate them. I can, however, tolerate Floramend just fine. I also like that the bacteria are tough enough to handle not being stored in the fridge. It always worries me when I take other acidophilus that needs refrigeration. What is going to happen when I actually swallow them? The human body temperature is 37C (98.6F), enough to kill most fragile acidophilus. But this one survives, which is what you want. I feel better after taking these - my stomach relaxes and I have a pleasant (ie, normal) taste in my mouth. Highly recommended. (I tried the Thorne Research Bacillus Coagulans but didn't handle that very well. Supplements are different for everyone and for every body, I guess).

I think it's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took this probiotic when i was on antibiotic therapy. With it i did not have the usual antibiotic caused stomach cramps and diarrhea. It helped a lot. But after i gave it to my mother to improve her digestion, she got seriously constipated.

Good Guys for Your Microbiome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good Thorne product. Pure and clean from excipients. Helps to repopulate the intestinal flora with helpful species of bacteria. I love it! This is my 2nd bottle. I use 1 every day for all in the family.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thorne is the best brand in every category. You can store this one i room temperature, and it works very well in my body.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that is a vegan product. Not sure if it made any difference to my flora health.

Great effective and Worth trying! You can save 5%, just click the (GREEN) to show the lifetime REBATE information

Posted by Rebate on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!!! Always trust Thorn products, you pay a bit more but you go get the BEST!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking for 2 weeks now. The first 2 days my stomach feels bloated and almost a bit nauseous. I did some research and found out sometimes when we introduce a new bacteria strain our body will react. I continued with the probiotics and the feeling went away. Now I feel "smooth motion". Also I noticed I dropped 1 lb. Could be due to better gut health.