Great for Leaky gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried tdese for my leaky gut and it´s great! I´ve also have Perma Clear and L-glutamin from Thorne as well.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been take a prescription acid reducer and my naturopath suggested that I start taking this instead...it has helped tremendously.

Bye bye acid reflux!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been suffering from acid reflux for as long as I can remember, and I've tried every remedy out there . . . and then some. Over the years, I've used slippery elm and DGL, two of the ingredients in GI-Encap. It's so much easier - and less expensive - to take GI-Encap rather than buying the supplements separately. I also take Now Super Enzymes to help digest my food. Together, they're a winning combination in my fight to eradicate the GERD monster. Just saying what works for me.

Wonderful item for stomach problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My wife used to use this for a long period. It is a great product for healing gastric problem.

The supplement I can't do without!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering with GI inflammation for four years now, and this product is the one that has bought the greatest relief. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so!

This product is very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GI Encap once a day for some in my family and twice a day for me has healed acid reflux symptoms. Absolutely amazing.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for 25 yrs. I'm never without it

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for several months now and it does seem to work at calming my burning stomach from eating spicy foods as well as any food that would activate my gastritis. I try to remember to take at each meal. It helps even faster than tums or other products I've tried and it's much better for you than Prilosec and harmful things like that plus I find it works faster and better than they do too!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product-digestion much better, stops constipation when taking iron tablets & calcium

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helped with supporting the gut and digestive issues. Also had a calming effect. Great value.

1 2