prevents my sinusitis/rhinorrea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i very frequently suffer from running nose. lack of rest or too much diet soda or perfume and my day is gone. so i had to do research into it and realised the function mast cells play in this. so i searched "mast cells" on iherb and this one of the products i tried. i love the fact it is soluble in water as that enhances absorption. after 2 weeks of it building up in my system i feel my nose less susceptible. i love this because it is more economical than other products and it tackles the issue of mast cells.

Thorne Research, HMC Hesperidin, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful - I have been using it for effective relief of hot flashes for years. I still get hot flashes but they are much milder when I take this product.

Hesperidin for Migraines

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My naturopathic doctor recommended Thorne Hesperidin for my chronic migraines. Hesperidin strengthens and protects the blood vessels, which are under considerable stress during a migraine. I have been taking 3/day for the last month, and it has helped a lot, reducing the frequency and intensity of my migraines. An added bonus: it helps a lot with hot flashes!

Thorne Hesperidin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good produce no allergic additions