my iron level has doubled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 of these a day, on suggestion of my naturopath, and my iron level has doubled in the last 3 months, and I take it with B12. They are nice small pills as well. No constipation either.

It worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My iron levels were normal for the first time in many years as a result of taking this product. I ran out and took a different type of iron from CVS, and they went down again. I take 100 mg a day with 500 mg of vitamin C, as recommended by my naturopath.

Great iron supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A naturopathic doctor recommended this to me. Said it was gentle on the stomach and didn't cause the stomach problems many iron supplements did. He was right. This has worked wonderfully for me and I'll keep using it as long as I need an iron supplement.

Not good for daily iron therapy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many types so I can find one that I can take continually. This one constipates. So far Jarrow ironsorb and NOW foods iron are best.

Iron daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a perfect Supplement for Minerals replenishing Daily. Right daily dose as well. No Comment.

it works

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

won't make you constipated, feel my energy stores are better.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my iron and energy levels up. No issues with constipation. A great product. (An ND told me to keep iron levels around 100 for thyroid support.)

Finally, help for my anemia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Take with Vitamin C and it works fantastic for iron deficient anemia.

A well-tolerated iron supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best iron supplement I have ever used. Thorne Research makes great supplements.

Best iron supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only iron product my doctor wants me to take and it is difficult to find. Glad to find it here and appreciate the fast shipping.

1 2