incredible healer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i have crohn's disease and celiac disease, and my naturopathic doctor prescribed these to help heal my intestines - wow what an amazing difference! i am healing, suffering less, and on the road to recovery! (and without the side effects that prednisone or azacol come with)

Very helpful with digestive issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find it very healing to the gut, and for my dog as well who has recently suffered from internal bleeding due to a genetically predisposed condition. Thorne Research makes the best quality, magnesium stearate-free products I have found!

a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

take these for my sensitive stomach (IBS), works for me!!

Impeccable quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thorne products are renowned for purity and quality. In fact, they are recommended by MDs, NDs and many other leading practitioners. I have found this product be excellent for maintaining GABA in the brain (it combines with taurine to do this), and for maintaining the intestinal musoca. My chiropracter recommended Thorne L-Glutamine, and I've been taking it daily ever since.

Good supplement

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good supplement with minimal fillers.

THORNE RESEARCH L GLUTAMINE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY MY THERAPIST THIS PRODUCT IS EXCELLENT AT RIDDING HEAVY METALS AND TOXINS, ANTIVIRAL HELPS DETOX LIVER TOO.VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT WILL BE ORDERING MORE IN THE FUTURE

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have young cats with digestive problems and this seems to help keep their problems under control. I switched to the Thorne product even though it is more expensive becasue t does not have magnesium stearate in it (which has been shown to intefer with the absorbtion of medications).

L Glutamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really helped with the constipation. I feel much better after taking this 3 times a day. Ihave had constipation issues for years. This helps with overall digestion well being.

Essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Essential if you are trying to repair leaky gut and autoimmune conditions

Recommened by my son's naturalpath!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son is on the spectrum, and these supplements have been helping him for many months with great success.

1 2