Pray for glutamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Parchased for Leaky Gut & Hypo glycemia. I feel better after start using 20days !

Great for helping to heal the gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful to use as part of a digestive healing protocol, especially for healing leaky gut. It is a clean formula that is easy to take in water on an empty stomach, or mixed with juice or smoothies.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Daily I used Thorne Research, L-Glutamine to help the family of the Leaky Gut Syndnme repair her intestinal ,and want to reduce the onset of atopic dermatitis.

Thorne L-Glutamine Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product and will definitely be ordering it again from iHerb! It mixes well with room temperature water and the taste is just fine. I ordered this to help repair my leaky gut and I believe it is working. I take one scoop every single morning and I have been feeling much less bloated since I started this! I tried some glutamine pills from a health food store but they had added ingredients I didn't like and it was not cost effective to take so many pills. I like this brand and will continue using it. It seems like a lot of money but it lasts a long time and the quality is very worth it. If you have any stomach troubles I encourage you to try this stuff! Start off slow though, even one scoop was too much for me in the beginning.

50/50

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have tried Bio-care L-Glutamine and got on well with it, I have multiple allergies. However, Thorne Research is also allergen free, but for me, I can't quite decide if its good for me or not. I think it may well be a very good product, but I don't think I will be buying it again.

Good for the gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have Celiac disease and find that L-glutamine helps with lingering symptoms. This powder is ultra-fine, and dissolves easily in lukewarm water. The taste in water is tolerable and I simply "pretend" it is tea.

Leaky gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from Leaky gut and this product made me feel better in just afew days. I use Perma clear from thorne as well.

Great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great quality

Excellent Service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best products!best price!

If you have arthritis , give this a BIG MISS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

L-Glutamine was a recommended supplement to improve intestinal health and spike your GH levels (if you are young enough). As the body makes it , this amino is non-essential, but taking even less than half the recommended dose, it donates Nitrogen (urea), a vasodilator and forms L-glutamate (glutamic acid, gluten) , which causes inflammation and increased knee pain for arthritics. This result may be intensified for people with a leaky gut. Max Davies

1 2