potent

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

for those who have classic symptoms of liver 'clog' this is a potent product, much better results than milk thistle alone. don't take 2 at a time, 1 twice a day is enough. noticeable results are immediate.

Great company

Posted by Reviewer3085810 on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use these with the Thorne MediClear Plus on my liver cleanse and the results are always amazing. Clearer skin, more stable moods, and leaner muscle. Try it!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first tried this about a year ago. Then I didn't notice much difference at all and stopped taking it. But when I tried it again recently (from the original bottle), it worked very rapidly after only a single capsule. From having had a bad taste in my mouth due to various detox symptoms, I now have a normal/pleasant taste in my mouth. Mood is lighter and happier. Mentally I'm much sharper and more creative. Amazing how liver toxicity can hold you back if left untreated. So I guess the takeaway is YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary - because mine certainly did.

Excellent Product

Posted by keys2realhealth on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Made from food sources, this product is an excellent liver cleanser. It would be best used in the spring when the herbs it is made from are growing so as not to be too harsh on the body.

Staple product in my cabinet

Posted by adaywithe on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product to detox my liver. My acupuncturist had recommended this product due to the natural ingredients (such as milk thistle) and this is my first product from Thorne Research. Since using this, my liver seems to be detoxing and "calmer" according to my acupuncturist (when reading pulse). Its also great if your body needs that little bit extra to detox, be it after a heavy meal or a night out. This is definitely a staple in my supplements drawer.

Definitely Works!

Posted by 5311139921387880914 on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I spent now around 1000$ for many different supplements. Only a few of all these supplements really worked. "Liver cleanse" was one of them. I can't say anything particular but I felt right on the first day that my sleep was restful and deeper than else!

stopped taking it

Posted by 4833458343424557664 on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I lost a lot of weight so I stopped taking it after two weeks. 2 twice daily. Sold it on to a friend who not only wants to clear up her liver function, but she wants to lose weight. Not me, I'm skinny already and can't afford to lose weight.

Good product

Posted by 5317469612454191512 on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taking it for support with my STS - so far no side effects to speak off, and that is great I may post later on after my CT scan about effectiveness

Great product

Posted by 5272426332204784382 on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product, this has helped along with others to reduce my liver enzyme count.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5270433663148910683 on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does bring your fasting blood sugar down if you take it at night before going to bed. I found it very helpful in making me feel good about my health and bring my bloated belly down.

1 2