so important, so underestimated

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

to me, magnesium is the most underestimated nutrient there is. This vital mineral has implications in blood pressure, bone formation and a host of other processes. When I don't take magnesium I suffer from debilitating muscle cramps. One or two of these per day could make a major difference in your life. Hey--I've used supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal)for more helpful reviews.

LOVE THIS!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The whole family uses this product, we open the capsule and put the powder into youngest family member's drink. It's safe for everyone and we couldn't be without it. It is also known to relax and open the bronchial tract, the airway to the lungs, for asthmatics. After having my children I could't sleep and had terrible jerking in my arms and legs. Taking lots of these capsules stopped the problem within hours, and we all keep our magnesium levels stocked because its such an important mineral.

An excellent form of magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It seems to help with inflammation better than any other form I've taken. Thorne Research makes the best quality, magnesium stearate-free products I have found!

Helps me fall asleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 of these every night about an hour before bedtime, and it really helps me fall asleep. When I've tried to reduce the amount, I notice that I don't fall asleep as quickly. I've tried magnesium glycinate and citrate in the past (different brands), and neither worked as well as this product.

Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Take 4 capsules every night before bed. I've used a lot of various Magnesiums in the last 10 years, and it doesn't get any better than Thorne's Mag Citramate.

noticed a difference

Posted by annegoggans on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We used to use NOW cal mag citrate combo and it was good, but we switched to this at night and calcium citramate in the morning and noticed a real difference for oxalate absorption, with our Lyme disease, and PANDAS syndrome symptoms. Also hoping to combat bone density and teeth depletion ravaged by Lyme and co-infections.

These Magnesium Citramate are the Best

Posted by maria-and-xenios on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Research has produced a winner with magnesium citrate and malate. This combination really helps reduce muscular pain to ensure a peaceful night's sleep.

For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

High quality product without fillers or binders (like all Thorne products.) The product description is a great explanation on the benefits of magnesium. Magnesium is also very good for stress because as the body becomes stressed it utilizes its magnesium reserves and therefore depletes all magnesium after prolonged periods of stress. For Lyme disease, which can severely deplete a person of magnesium, it is essential to a well-rounded treatment program. Two capsules at night before bed is a sufficient amount when supplementing with this product and will also help to relax you into sleep.***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

Agoraphobia Cured and Severe Anxiety Much Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cured my short lived (thank goodness) bout of agoraphobia and it has dramatically improved my lifelong anxiety disorder. I now take 2 to 3 most days and wish to never run out of these magic pills. I tried many supplements and the one thing that consistently takes away severe anxiety (you know the kind with heart palpitations, breathlessness, extreme fear, etc) without side effects is magnesium. In particular, this brand and dosage. For whatever reason, this is what works for me. It also helps for insomnia. I cannot recommend it enough. If you have anxiety this may just help.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Prior to using this product, I had leg cramps and low back pain, PMS and painful menstruation. My acupuncturist recommended magnesium supplementation. I usually buy Thorne products because of their quality, and I feel better using the Magnesium Citramate. I also break open the capsules in juice for our kids, which is helping their symptoms of low energy, constipation, and insulin resistance. Magnesium citrate is better absorbed than other forms, and is even better when combined with a B vitamin.