High quality product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my 5 year old son whom is allergic to so many things. This is the first mag citrate I have found that is free of all of the allergens and additives and still works!

No magnesium stearate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Why I like it & this company

magnificent magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i can really see a difference since i've been taking these.i feel much better and i wake up the next day more focused and clear minded.there are numerous benefits to regularly taking magnesium.i take this mainly to be in a more relaxed state,lower blood pressure,etc.

happy with the quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

visibly decreases emotional outbursts in a hyperactive child

Thorne Research, Magnesium Citrate, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product again recommended by our peadiatrician. My 6 year old suffered severe leg cramps and I was previously using the spray magnesium but to be honest cannot fault that apart from it was to uncomfortable for him with the tingling/stinging sensation so am now using the veggie caps and he hasn't had any leg cramps since so thumbs up for this wonderful product.

Good for relaxation and constipation

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

On the title!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the purity of this product!

Effective in muscle recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to get cramps and really sore muscles every time I worked out. My trainer recommended that I should take a magnesium supplement. I've done some research and Magnesium Citrate seems to have the best absorption rate. This has definitely helped with sore muscle recovery and I only take them on the days I work out (about 3 times a week). I find that my recovery time is shorter and I am less sore the next day.

Judy Watson

Posted by Yeppoonmum on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended to take this by my doctor for restless legs at night. 100% satisfaction.

Love my magnesium

Posted by charley on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cant live without my magnesium. This is the first time ive tried this brand and it does a good job. Been sleeping really well.