tiny little capsules, yay!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read awhile ago that low manganese levels can contribute to more frequent bouts of candida, so I started taking them. I have since started buying them at i-herb. I am sure many things I'm doing are contributing to keeping my body in balance and candida free but I have been very happy with this product and the size of capsules.

Best form available

Posted by bhaktaboy on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Raised my manganese levels super quick. Highly bio-available. Recommended by my Integrative Doc and was not disappointed. Highly recommend!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think Thorne products are great in general and this one has really helped with trying to balance my copper/zinc levels.

Important trace mineral

Posted by vitality on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Manganese helps poor bone density (don't take at the same time as calcium) and is also very mildly estrogenic in effect. It can also help with low stomach acid. Thorne are excellent quality and purity, one of the top brands along with Paradise if you're concerned about avoiding additives.

levels up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was deficient, and now blood test show good levels. My Doctor suggested this brand.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very satisfied with delivery and product

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to us by our naturopath as being of a very high quality.

Thorne produts are always good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to iherb for the fast delivery..

Good version of this important mineral

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Research probably makes the highest quality supplements in the market. No magnesium stearate so all you get is high quality ingredients.