Help

Great fiber supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a j-pouch and bulking fiber is my friend :) I've tried all the fibers out there: acacia, apple pectin, apple fiber, glucomannan, chia, flax, psyllium powder and whole husk, etc...and MediBulk is awesome. Taking just psyllium is very difficult for me but the combo of apple pectin, prune and psyllium is magic. Mix this will a little slippery elm bark and it's even better. Great taste as well. Don't let the price discourage you, this portion last a long time. When I have a choice, I always order Thorne products. They are VERY High Quality. Their GI-Encap is great too.

Great taste and work well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix mine with a little juice, very pleasant tasting. It works great for staying regular and general bowel health.

Gets the job done.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This mixes very well and takes on the flavor of what ever you mix it with.

Thorne Research, Medibulk, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am extremely satisfied with with this product.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our Goldendoodle had chronic diarrhea for 4 months which multiple vet visits could not solve. Did some research and decided to try Medibulk in combination with Gastriplex. Within 3 days we saw immediate improvement and within 7 days she was back to normal poops. Will keep her on both for a few more weeks and if she continues to show normal digestion, we will stop the Gastriplex and just keep her on medibulk to provide regular good fibre.

Great fiber source.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Medibulk makes it simple to increase my daily fiber intake. It easily blends with liquids which makes it easy to take, each small scoop provides EIGHT grams of fiber, and it doesn't taste foul! I'm very happy with this fiber supplement.

Medibulk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! And this is the best price on the web with fast shipping!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My German Shepherd has irritable bowel syndrome. As part of his routine, I faithfully use Medibulk. It not only bulks up loose stools, it has other ingredients that help support the digestive system. I am very happy with this product.

Thorne Medibulk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product very pleased with results

Using in conjunction with JJ Virgin diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the JJ Virgin diet. I have lost and kept off 10 lbs since beginning of September.

1 2