Thorne Research, MediClear- SGS Chocolate

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Another IHerb freebie. Try one for yourself. Great chocolate flavor. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Check out our daily and weekly specials. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours. Have a great day!

Decent, Filling.

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What I like a about these samples is that you get to try a little before buying the large size. This is a good brand, perfect for your morning routine, it energizes you....Taste not too exciting.

don't like the taste and didn't feel its working on me...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nasty after taste and i haven't noticed any benefits from this product,although i generally prefer multivitamin in powder form...

Another great Thorne product!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is another great product from Thorne Research. I had tried the regular Mediclear and Mediclear plus prior to this sample, and have used both of those regularly on suggestion from my naturopath. These products are to be used for detoxing the body and are composed of non-allergenic proteins (rice and pea), along with vitamins/minerals and detox enhancing compounds. This line of products is for use by professionals and come highly recommended. I mixed my chocolate mediclear sample with a banana and almond milk and it was delicious! Keep you full all morning and is satisfying. Highly recommend this one. If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Too much natural sugars

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It would be very good protein according to its content, but producer made it with too much of natural flavors and sugars. Taste is hardly bearable for everyday use. Don't worth a price and bad for naturalists. We don't like too much sugars and silicon dioxides, too!

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty.

Stevia

Posted by odereviews on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Another protein product with added Stevia. Not very natural tasting. Thanks to iHerb for the free product samples.

Taste is difficult

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found the taste very bitter and unpleasant

Not a good taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not a good taste.

haven't tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

haven't had time to try this out,

1 2