awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best protein powder I have found. It includes the best nutrients for the liver and digestive system, supporting the detoxification process. Every time I research trying something new, I find unacceptable tradeoffs or the alternative to be far more expensive when adding nutrients that the rest leave out. Though it's challenging to trust the supplement industry, Thorne has a solid reputation and displays intelligence with how their products are formulated. I use this daily and it seems to not upset my autoimmune arthritis condition. With all that upsets the arthritis, this is my treat. I frequently add water, coconut oil, and blueberries or cherries into a blender. Voila, breakfast.

"Yummy health food" is no longer an oxymoron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This amazing stuff tastes like liquid chocolate. It was recommended to me by my health practitioner (in New Zealand) who spends thousands of dollars annually researching products from all around the world. He and his wife also take this daily.

Really Good Stuff, But...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractic doctor recommended this to me. It's an absoulute powerhouse of high quality vitamins, minerals, and phyto-nutrients. It's delicious to the taste, and has an added bonus of a liver detox. All that being said, the drawback for me is that I'm a type II diabetic. This product contains cane sugar (as well as stevia). It also contains rice bran and Pea proteins which add to the carbohydrate load. It's great for vegetarians but, for type II diabetics, not so much. I used it daily for 3 months and it made me feel great, but it wasn't great for my A1c and glucose numbers. Oh well, I'll have to find another source of vegetarian protein without the added sugar and carbs.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and this shake saved my life. It says on the container that it is not a meal replacement and I understand that but I couldn't eat anything. I tried many different shakes (I am lactose and gluten intolerant) and I couldn't tolerate any of them. This was the only nutrition my body would accept. I even craved it and couldn't wait till the next one. I believe my body was in serious need of what this contains. I buy the chocolate and vanilla and LOVE them both. Vanilla tastes like cookie dough. Now that I have stopped flaring I still drink one a day in a smoothie with avo and banana - Delish!

Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on a saturday in Australia, and it arrived on monday! I've never heard of anything so fast! It tastes great, and although I've only been on this a week, I feel great! Much more revitalisted.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing beats this powder. I am obsessed. I actually think my body craves this stuff. It's helps immensely with my digestive troubles and I notice such a surge of energy when using it. I couldn't reccomend it enough. It's unfortunate that it has cane sugar and soy in it but I think all the positive outweigh the negatives on this one.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm really impressed with this. Seems to absorb and digest really well. I use it for general extra protein needs. I was on the mediclear plus, but thought I'd try this because of the chocolate flavor. I like the flavor, its nice without being too sweet. Its not really chocolatey, however. If you are looking for a sweet chocolate taste go for the Sun warrior protein. I have tried them all and for me this Thorne mediclear chocolate strikes the best balance between quality and flavor. It mixes easily also. I would give it 4.5 stars, its just a touch expensive.

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is tasty, makes you feel good, filling, quick shipping to Aus thank iherb! I use medipro now because It's better value for money but this is honestly the best tasting shake I've ever had..

Happy Taste buds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried the MediClear with the orange flavoring and it was hard to drink. I thought I would give this Chocolate one a try. Wow! My taste buds went crazy. Love it! I guess it does help that I love chocolate. It still is gritty, but the flavor to me helps me get over that. To help with the grittiness I use 8oz of rice milk, 4 frozen strawberries, and ice cubes and blend it in my blender and it's like a frozen smoothy. Thank you Thorne Research!!!!

Addicted to this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of the chocolate, the vanilla not so much. It makes me feel good & most of the time 2 scoops in my homemade nut milk with a little carrot juice satisfies my hunger for several hours. Wish they would use organic protein powders is my only complaint. However I prefer the taste to any organic powders I've tried.

1 2