Best melatonin iv ever had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Iv tryed alot of different types of melatonin but so far this one is the best, better than the proscription one I had. I find this one doesn't make you feel all gloggy and drowsy the next day

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother suffered a debilitating stroke 8 months ago. She cannot do many things that we take for granted, one of them being having a good night sleep. With the Melaton-5 tablets (mum has 1 a night) It gives her the ability to relax before bedtime.

Love This

Posted by Justincox on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love melatonin for increasing my quality of sleep.. You can't go wrong with Thorne

Thorne is always a good way to go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thorne products have been some of the most reliable. My doctors repeatedly recommend suppliments from this brand when you can get them. I am always confident that this company will meet my needs safely and consistently.

It is a very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Is a great product. If I take it at the right time, it really helps me get to sleep.

a good antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Of not much use where insomnia is the result of stress and racing thoughts. Otherwise, a good antioxidant, and it helps with dark circles.. Not to be use for longer than two months.

Thorne Melaton -5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Melaton provides an excellent alternative to sleeping tablets - a natural way to enjoy a good night's sleep

My son couldn't sleep without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I too have used this medication with no morning hangover

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had sleep issues for many years. This product enables me to get a good night's sleep with no nasty side effects.

Help for sleeping

Posted by OssieA on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It helps me sleep but sometimes I do need to take more but that is just my body not producing enough itself.

1 2 3