Best melatonin iv ever had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Iv tryed alot of different types of melatonin but so far this one is the best, better than the proscription one I had. I find this one doesn't make you feel all gloggy and drowsy the next day

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother suffered a debilitating stroke 8 months ago. She cannot do many things that we take for granted, one of them being having a good night sleep. With the Melaton-5 tablets (mum has 1 a night) It gives her the ability to relax before bedtime.

Thorne Melaton -5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Melaton provides an excellent alternative to sleeping tablets - a natural way to enjoy a good night's sleep

Love This

Posted by Justincox on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love melatonin for increasing my quality of sleep.. You can't go wrong with Thorne

Thorne is always a good way to go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thorne products have been some of the most reliable. My doctors repeatedly recommend suppliments from this brand when you can get them. I am always confident that this company will meet my needs safely and consistently.

It is a very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Is a great product. If I take it at the right time, it really helps me get to sleep.

a good antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Of not much use where insomnia is the result of stress and racing thoughts. Otherwise, a good antioxidant, and it helps with dark circles.. Not to be use for longer than two months.

My son couldn't sleep without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I too have used this medication with no morning hangover

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had sleep issues for many years. This product enables me to get a good night's sleep with no nasty side effects.

Help for sleeping

Posted by OssieA on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It helps me sleep but sometimes I do need to take more but that is just my body not producing enough itself.

1 2 3