Best melatonin iv ever had

Posted by Reviewer3200673 on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Iv tryed alot of different types of melatonin but so far this one is the best, better than the proscription one I had. I find this one doesn't make you feel all gloggy and drowsy the next day

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1871540 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mother suffered a debilitating stroke 8 months ago. She cannot do many things that we take for granted, one of them being having a good night sleep. With the Melaton-5 tablets (mum has 1 a night) It gives her the ability to relax before bedtime.

It is a very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1256939 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Is a great product. If I take it at the right time, it really helps me get to sleep.

Thorne is always a good way to go

Posted by Reviewer2957367 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thorne products have been some of the most reliable. My doctors repeatedly recommend suppliments from this brand when you can get them. I am always confident that this company will meet my needs safely and consistently.

Love This

Posted by Justincox on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love melatonin for increasing my quality of sleep.. You can't go wrong with Thorne

a good antioxidant

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Of not much use where insomnia is the result of stress and racing thoughts. Otherwise, a good antioxidant, and it helps with dark circles.. Not to be use for longer than two months.

Melaton-5

Posted by Reviewer2298907 on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath has recommended these during my treatment for breast cancer and I have found them brilliant for my ability to sleep through the night, which previously I was having quite a problem with. Many thanks Thorne Research

Sleeplessness

Posted by Reviewer2791525 on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This helps me to get into a really relaxed sleep. I take this an hour before going to bed and it helps me get and stay asleep.

ordered from Australia

Posted by Reviewer1411341 on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy with the service. The products arrived within 5 or 6 days. They had a long wasy to come to Sth Western Australia. And it was a lot cheaper than ordering from the company itself. Will use iHerb again.

Melatonin to the rescue for sleep

Posted by truevitality on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Melatonin is great for problem sleep habits. Usually it is best when people have sleep onset problems (difficulty falling asleep)but it can also be useful when you wake up and can't get back to sleep, especially if the waking has become a habit and you need to re-set the sleep clock with your body. I like Thorne brand as it is excipient free and a good strength product. Also good for jet lag recovery.

1 2