Help

Thorne Research MetaFem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this multivitamin - it is hypoallergenic and doesn't include 100 extras that interfere with my GI issues. Really great product.

Robyn Hewitt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Meta-Fem daily for over a year now and have not had a cold or flu during this time.

Excellent quality and effect!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My alternative medicine/Reiki practitioner recommended this brand to me and the vitamins! The most pure and easy to swallow (the capsule vs the gigantic tablet form other brands)Would reccomend this product w/o hesitationto anybody over 40!!!! My energy level is so high due to this product and I had a tendency of hair loss-minor but still-stopped since the moment I have taken these vatamins!

Meta fem by Thorne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best multi vitamin on the market. I only take half a dose. If I start to feel run down, or a cold coming on, I find I have usually forgotten to take these vitamins for a while, and one to two half doses returns me to my usual state of excellent health. I am 58.

Good Product, Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife takes this. Recommended by the Chiropractor.

Great product, reputable source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamin has made a difference in how I feel. I tried another, less expensive brand for a while, but noticed a decrease in enery and general feeling of wellness. Because I have multiple food allergies, it's important for me to get added support from a good multi, and this is it. The only exception I have is that it's formulation is very similar to Basic Nutrients III, made by the same company, which does not contain copper, which I prefer.

Thorne Meta-Fem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamins! Used them for about 4 years.

basic

Posted by beafawcett on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As I now learn I likely have MTHFR snp, this is an excellent basic vitamin supplement. Probably going to become a lifetime friend. The active folate is so important, especially as I age.

Exelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Exelent vitamins my mom is very happy

Top in its category

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best multi-vitamin for those of us gals over 40. The quantities are superior to many others but the combination of vits & mins exceeds others. I would just suggest adding a bit more vit. C to the daily regiment.

1 2 3