Vitamin B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product was recommended by my family Doctor to help me delay the process of ageing and my difficulty with my memory. I am pleased to say the product has worked better than I expected.

THORNE Methyguard

Posted by Happichique on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have an inherited genetic mutation (MTHFR) and this product supplies an all-in-one capsule thus taking away the need for several different medications to achieve the same result - love it!

Fibromyalgia, arthritis remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a new product for me. My friend informed me about its propensity to stave off painful fibromyalgia and arthritis. It works!

Helped my wife dramatically

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Energy levels, digestion and general feel good

MTHFR treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take two a day for treatment of the MTHFR gene and I have noticed symptoms improve. I have taken it every day for nearly two years now. My doctor put me on to it.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to us for the early stages of memory loss, has definitely improved mood, bit early to tell if it stops the memory loss.

Have helped my return to better health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to be very beneficial for my health. I have Hashimoto disease and this is one of three supplements that help me to keep my blood work balanced. I have found that I need to take this tablet on a full stomach.

fast service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was really impressed with how fast my order arrived. I already use methyl guard and have for a while but I was paying double the price in Australia.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product now for 3 months due to a lack of B vitamins in my system. I am now feeling wonderful thanks to the great care my Dr has taken with me. I am also on other products in conjunction with this product with is obviously helping.

Hashimotos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the speedy delivery and the price however I was wondering if anyone can tell me how long it took for you to feel the effects of taking this capsule. I am in my 5th week and I don't feel any better yet

1 2 3