Moducare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have Sjogrens and I think this is the only product that has helped me ! I am very pleased to have found it !

I use this for my FIV cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vet recommended this for two of my cats who are FIV positive. They are in great shape, fur looks good, no colds and happy. They also get good food and lots of love, so not sure exactly what is responsible, but I won't stop giving them Moducare.

I love this product,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i've already finished one bottle and on to the next, i like how it Balances my immune,

Produktas mažinantis cholesterolį.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Moducare tinka mano autoimuminei ligai - sisteminei sklerodermijai. JIS SĖKMINGAI MAN SUMAZINO CHOLESTEROLĮ PER 2 VNT

Great service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had not ordered from iHerb in the past and I'm very pleased with their service and pricing. I think I've found my source for Thorne products!

Great Idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Moducare is a great idea in principle and it's nice to have a choice to balance my immune system, rather than strengthen it. Unfortunately it is very difficult to take three times a day on an empty stomach and far enough away from thyroid medication, there's only so many hours in a day. I am managing to get 2 pills in me a day, not noticing any changes one way or another so far, so I will keep trying.