Great for copper toxicity and ammonia detox. Very underestimated IMHO

Posted by philla on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Copper is a mineral that far too often is overloaded in diets and environment these days. In people with adrenal fatigue and MTHFR related health issues (often heavy metal burden..) copper can turn 'biounavailable' in the body. Also copper should be balanced with Zinc (which is far more sparse in diet), and as the ratio between those minerals get skewed towards high Cu, a share of health issues can develop (e.g. hormonal imbalances, estrogen dominance, etc). Molybdenum can help you maintain a correct ratio between the two important minerals. Cancer needs Cu for growth of blood vaults (angiogenesis) and some experimental research has suggested Molybdenum could have a place in cancer therapy by starving the cancer of its needed copper. Amy Yasko, a front figure and hero in the world of treating and reversing autism in children, points out that Molybdenum could help to detoxify ammonia (nitrogen waste) and sulfites (toxic end product of sulfur). Personally I use this mineral with Zinc (30 -40 mg) and it helps resolve some of my 'wired but tired' issues so often common to people with chronic fatigue issues. Also feel an effect on sound sleep.

High quality product from a top company.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality product from a top company. If you take MSM, you may want to consider molybdenum, as MSM in large quantities may deplete molybdenum, a mineral which we all need even if not taking MSM.

great for copper toxicity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

take one 3 times a day w/meals along with 100mg of zinc daily - extremely helpful with copper toxicity and resulting anxiety!!!!

really helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a very unconfortable herxheimer reaction because of a candida treatment. My concentration became very bad and also my memory was impared. Besides that I felt foggy brained and tired. Taking hot baths or showers and sauna's gave immediate relief so it was clear to me that my liver couldn't detoxify the aldehydes fast enough. I started using molybdenum and pantethine and that helped a lot.

Bowel/System Normalization

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using this to maintain good flora and support normalization of bowel flora. Recommended by Buhner.

Really helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doc suggested to use it against menstrual pain. After one month of use, pain no more pain. And I had it for years..

Molybdenum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I placed my order and received the product within 5 days. Efficient service from this web site. The product helps to get rid of acetaldehyde in the blood, when one is on a diet to get rid of a systemic candida infection. The product works well and I am grateful for being able to obtain it through this web site, as my local health food stores did not carry it.

Tiny capsules, VG

Posted by vitality on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For multiple chemical sensitivity and candida detoxing.

molybedenum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taken with selenium helps sinus problems.

Excellent help for sulfite allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is yet another life-saver that I discovered by by searching iherb's database for sulfite allergy. For years now I have experienced wheezing (or in worst case closing of bronchial tubes) after just a glass of wine, raisins or anything that cotains sulfites. After discovering my many enzyme deficiencies, I learned that Molybdenum deficiency causes sulfite oxidase deficiency. Now I can happily report that just after a few capsules of Molybdenum Picolinate, my wheezing and unstoppable caugh is gone. I'd recommend caution, as molybdenum is a micronutrient in a megadose capsule. I won't take it regularly but occasionally, for as long as needed.

1 2 3 4