Vascular dementia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this for my 83 yr old mother, who suffers from vascular dementia. It is quite costly. Six capsules per day are required for a full dose. After tinkering with amounts, we decided my mother does function a bit better while taking this supplement, but only as part of an overall regime. She takes a lot of other things as well, plus she has a gluten free, industrial oil free, refined sugar free diet. It is virtually the PHD diet. The supplements allow her brain to utilise energy a bit better. A compensation due to damage. They are not miracle workers, but do help a bit. I wasn't sure whether to rate with 2 or 3 stars. Perhaps midway would be a better option. Also, worth mentioning, while it is not possible to repair brain damage, it is possible to retard further decline. Seeing she is not any worse than 8 months ago, and perhaps even a tad better, then we have to conclude... something is working.

Recommended by Acupuncturist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My acupuncturist recommended this product by the highly reputable Thorne Research Co. The combination of ingredients is neuro-supportive, and beneficial for peripheral neuropathy symptoms. A good value, especially as distributed by iHerb. Thanks, iHerb, for making it available on your site.

Living without constant fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product allows me to function with a more normal level of energy providing I take two capsules 3 times a day.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have pernicious anaemia, CFS and fibromyalgia. and the MTHFR mutation. I find it very difficult to explain to doctors what my body needs (ie methylated B12 and folate). This product provides the methylated B12 & folate I need without the need for a doctor's prescription and injections and my body is able to absorb the B12 despite the pernicious anaemia.

Ordered for a friend ...

Posted by healthfirst on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordered for a friend who doesn't have an acct. at iherb. She has been taking this for a long time per her ND's diagnosis. She likes this product quite well and it is highly recommended.

Mutiple sclerose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

IT helpt me very god to get. som rest in my legs and bsck

Exceptional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking them everyday for 3 months now and the Neurochondria has had a very positive effect.

No side effects, only one benefit received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No side effects or interference with prescription medicines, and it helped me reduce dosage of my required daily cortisol medication. However, no other noticeable changes or benefits.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic all in one I give my autistic son. Love the convienence of one tablet.

Excellent