High quality

Posted by Reviewer2772584 on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This particular olive leaf supplement has the largest amount of oleopurin I've seen. Don't be fooled by mgs...its the % of oleopurin that matters.

Great for gut dysbiosis

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was discovered that I have some nasty pathogenic bacteria in my intestinal tract, so this product (along with a few others) has been added to my regimin because of its ability to kill positive and negative bacterial strains.

Lowered Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1793512 on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure was running high, approximate 150/90 so the doctor put me on Enalipril 10 mg. It lowered my blood pressure down to about the 130's/80-90. I started taking this olive leaf extract a few months ago and it has reduced my blood pressure. It now averages about 120/82. The doctor just agreed to reduct the blood pressure medication down to 5 mg.

Works well. Suitable for everyday use if needed.

Posted by Reviewer2838024 on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my child with a lowered immune function as everyday treatment to prevent bacterial overload. In combination with other products for that purposes that I rotate it works well at least several years. Also Thorne's olive leaf is the most effective that we've tried.

High in Oleuropein!

Posted by Reviewer1892607 on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thorne products are always high quality without fillers like Mag. Stearate. Very high Oleuropein content of 20% which is the strength of the herb. Great price on iherb!

Worked beautifully

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took only one capsule per day with other capsule of coconut oil. It really worked for intestinal candida in my case. My nutritionist alerted me to take just one capsule each, because taking too much oils and herbs at once can be harmful to your liver.

Closest I've found to the best on the market

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've found that alot of Olive Leaf extract products don't do anything for you. Your supposed to feel some aches in the joints temporarily - that's what means it's working. People are right about the pureness ratio (the % figure) you want at least 15%+, and this one has 20% which is one of the closest I have found at a great price on IHERB too !

Great for high content.

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thorne is a great company and their olive leaf is superior. My issue with them is that they suggest 2 or 3 times a day--but they only have 60 per bottle. Next time I'm ordering Herbal Factors at 90 pill at 15% ole. ( Thorne is 18%) And I'll have 45% instead of Thorne's 36%d taking Herbal Factors at 3 a day- where Thorne is 2 a day. It come out less expensive also.

Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer2339325 on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for my candida. It seems to be helping. I'm using it in conjunction with other supplements and doing a candida free diet.

No difference noticed but no side effects

Posted by Reviewer1559362 on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice a big difference in how I felt taking olive leaf for fibromyalgia type pain but it didn't do me any harm either.

1 2