Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good price for a great product - the purest version of PC I've found. My husband had seriously elevated liver enzymes and milk thistle alone didn't reduce them much. Adding this made all the difference.

Finally Choline without porc or bovine gelatin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a choline without bovine or porc gelatin for a long time and I finally found this one by Thorne Research. After taking it for 2 weeks I have noticed an improvement in mental alertness, without gitters. It is a good product like all other by Thorne Research (one of my fav companies for purity and honesty).

My memory works better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm in my early 40s and had cancer 5 years ago as well as auto immune diseases, both which resulted in me being unable to recall words, experience brain fog and not be able to finish sentences, which is frustrating as I previously had excellent memory recall. I'm two weeks into taking Thorne Phosphatidyle Choline and have noticed a remarkable improvement. I've been able to recall words which would have been lost previously and finish sentences. I still experience some brain fatigue towards the end of the work week, but I hope with time, this supplement continues to help and improve my memory and brain function. I've just ordered Thorne Memoractiv to see if the two supplements together will help even more. I'll be re-ordering.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Noticed an improvement with memory and cognition after taking this for a couple weeks. I will be buying this again.

Works for me

Posted by vanvan on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These softgels are too big for me to swallow. If I open the softgel, it has terrible taste and like the glue. But anyhow it's healthy if one can swallow them. Next time I try the sunflower lecithin, i hope that tastes better.

My brain works better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Two years after having a baby my memory just didn't come back. Aftet taking this supplement for 1 week I was noticing a difference.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Release symptoms very well, recommend!

Too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't really tell just yet. I did notice a headache on the day I took it but that could have been unrelated.