Quality and Purity I Trust

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the Thorne brand and thought I'd try these. I've been cycling different B vitamins to see if any had an effect on my sleep, mood and memory. The one that actually helps is Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) which my research shows is easily blocked if you consume tea or red wine with meals (both contain tannins which block B1 absorption).

thorn r-5-p

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i believe that coenymated vitamins are more active than the usual ones, but i think this product would have to be used sublingually (dissolved under tongue), ive read the body will digest the coenzymation from it otherwise, and in my experience i think that is true, since this product had a diuretic effect on me, and ive read that is what happen when the b's arent used and are immediately flushed. ive opted for another coenzymated b complex that is sublingual and ive noticed things no other b complex has been able to do, such as increased body heat (imroved basal metabolic rate) and energy.

Thorne Research's Riboflavin 5 Phoshate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a difficult product to find in veggie caps. So I was very pleased to find iHerb had it. And both me and my husband have so much more energy when taking this extra Riboflavin in addition to our multiple vitamin. Yes, I would recommend taking this product in addition to a regular multiple vitamin fomula. In Florida

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had changed to a cheaper version of riboflavin (and R5P) but much prefer this product. Helps when I get cracked lips and watery eyes.

Active Form & Effective - Vitamin B6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

easy to take in one capsule - active co-enzymed form of vitamin B6.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has stopped my eyes from feeling 'gritty' and a bit sore. The eye redness has gone too. I only take half a tablet each day (sprinkle into water) so the bottle will last a while too.

Pregnancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had problems with head aces, have been taking one cap twice a day

Finally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a riboflavin I actually seem to be able to tolerate.

We use it all the time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is active form of Riboflavin, and it is not very expensive, so we use it.

Active form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like using the active forms of B vitamins, like this form of B2 rather than forms that are cheap, but not found naturally. This one is priced reasonably too, and I trust Thorne to make quality products.

1 2