Good stuff

Posted by 5289618186393854741 on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

when getting too much unhealthy food, it will help you to resolve the toxic element.

S.A.T.

Posted by Reviewer2596513 on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because it was supposed to help with liver function and it does what it is supposed to do. I am feeling better and my liver function has returned to normal. Thank you!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1092907 on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I actually ordered this on advice from a friend who had taken it. I bought it to cleanse my liver. I'm not sure what it is doing there but it is sure helping my bowels, my constipation. I will probably order another bottle when this one is gone, great price too. and fast delivery

Great product for liver health

Posted by DrJah24 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recently found out about silybin phytosome and how its way more bio-available then normal silymarin. This product has 3 great ingredients in it for your liver and they all work together to help heal and improve liver function. Thorne is by far the best brand of supplements you can get, yeah they are a little more expensive but you get what you pay for.

Great Liver Detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2695018 on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Whenever the body's detox systems seem to get sluggish, SAT is a great product. My kinesiologist has verified this for me via contact reflex analysis many times.

SAT for liver detox

Posted by Reviewer3329477 on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I take this product with a modified bowel cleanse. It is a great product for the stomach. iHerb has the best price on it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2912738 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Giving to my dogs for protection from doxycycline. It did a great job bringing their alt and alp back into range. Studies have shown this form of milk thistle and curcumin to be the best.

excellent product - am losing weight already

Posted by Reviewer2736791 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent product - along with the other products i've been using, i'm loseing weight already and have so much more energy

Optimum quality, amazing product

Posted by Reviewer3172923 on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

BEST liver and digestion product on the market.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2880653 on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Lyme doctor recommends this specific blend for liver support, while taking antibiotics. It seems much more effective that Milk Thistle alone. The first month my liver enzymes were high I took 2 a day for a month, and now I take one a day My liver enzymes have normalized & I still take 2,000 mg antibiotics a day

1 2