vey good fish cap ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these fish caps for years - they are excellent. They are easy to swallow and have no fishy after taste. I take 2 a day and they seem to help out my dry skin in the winter months ...

Love this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The quality of this product is great. I can feel the difference between this fish oil and cheaper brands. This is the product my wellness doctor suggests.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for carrying Thorne Research, super EPA. This products is the most effective I have used. It nourishes the brain and helps painful joints like no other natural product, as far as I am concerned. This company is very careful about quality control; so your controlled environment warehousing assures that your customers benefit. Appreciatively, your new customer. (B. Hughes)

Great brand, great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't take them everyday, but I haven't noticed any gastro side effects when I do. My eyes have a tendency to get dry so my eye doctor recommended omega 3 supplements. I find it helps.

This is the ONE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have developed a negative reaction to supplements over that last few years... even fish oil. My naturopath recommended Thorne's because of it's purity. I have been SO pleased with it. I have not had ANY negative reactions since taking it, but all the benefits! Thank-you Thorne!

Good item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was agood price for this supplement

Thorne Research, Super EPA, 90 Fish Gelatin Gelcaps (THR-60805) 18682

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works like a charm

Yeah right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has the best ratios Marketplace

Super EPA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be a good product.

Hard to compare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As this was my first try-out with fish-oil, I can't compare. But I found that at least I had no difficulties with smell (quite odourless) or taste (very mild taste overall). The capsules are big, and therefore usage is not as pleasant as I hoped. As said, I haven't used any other fish-oil product, but having seen other capsules I can say that if a rich, golden colour tells anything, this is what I want to go for.

1 2