Great vegan supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this supplement to give me a boost at the gym lifting weights and it works. Thorne has assured me that this supplement is completely vegan. High-quality, vegan, and effective.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Research products are the best on the market, and I understand that Taurine is great for the heart.

Very important

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had no idea how important taurine levels were to the health of your heart. My naturopath Dr. recommended your brand and I feel relaxed knowing I'm taking such a high quality supplement.

great product

Posted by truevitality on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the Thorne products as they are excipient free. Taurine is great for thyroid health and energy

important for cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good brand. I give my rescued cat one capsule a day. I open the capsule and mix it with broth. He drinks all of it. I also add taurine to his canned food and water bowl. It's really improved his health. He seems better now.

Quality product from Thorne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Benefits in many ways. One thing that I as a man 50+ appreciate is that Taurine from Thorne let you sleep at night much easier without the need to get up in the night to pee.

good clean version of taurine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

research studies have indicated that taurine (that cat's need in order to not develop cataracs), is showing promise in humans.

Wish they would make it in 1000mg capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, it helps immensely with my sleep jerks at night which are chronic. The only inconvenience is that I am on 4000mg of Taurine so that is alot of capsules to swallow, so I wish they made it in 1000mg capsules.

Great for overstimulated neurons

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have taken taurine for years along with magnesium since I had unexplained gran mal seizures. I take it every single day 1 capsule at bedtime and sometimes in the morning and have been seizure free since This is a great brand because it has no added unnecessary ingredients.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taurine is great for relaxation.

1 2