Hypothyroid and exhausted **

Posted by nutranut on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been diagnosed as hypothyroid and take medication. However, many of my symptoms have not gone away. I have just recently started taking Thyrocsin. My hair loss seems to have slowed down. I don't know if this is part of the regular hair cycle or if it is the supplement. I definitely feel less brain fog. Other symptoms are still present. I will update when I have taken it longer. UPDATE: Upgraded to 4 stars. I have been taking Thyrocsin longer now and my fatigue has noticeably lessened and my sleep has improved. I still have muscle aches and pains, but the ringing in my ears has improved tremendously-an unexpected bonus!! I used to use Thyroid Support from Gaia Herbs, but this product seems to do more to help my symptoms. 12/03/12 UPDATE: My muscle aches are starting to subside and I feel much more mobile. I also take liquid kelp every other day. My eyebrows are starting to grow back in and I am able to exercise more often without feeling totally exhausted!!

Miracle capsules.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Having been diagnosed with a thyroid problem I am just so happy to have found this alternative to taking a dreadful drug. Since I started almost 3 years ago, my symptoms have disappeared. I am just so grateful.

fast delivery, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the Thyrocsin, in fact I rely on it! My doctor recommended it. It works better for me than prescription thyroid medications. Delivery was fast, too. I will order from iHerb.com again.

Right amount of thyroid stimulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have an underactive thyroid, but not severe enough to medicate. This supplement is perfect to keep my thyroid in check with no side effects. I can tell if I miss a day because I am so sluggish in the afternoon.

Makes a difference...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My levels have been borderline low in the past, and now they're right we're they should be thanks to this product. If your levels are only slightly low, try this before jumping onto synthetic thyroid hormones.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if its a miracle but my doctor said that i dont have a problem with my thyroid anymore.the supplement helped a lot.i felt much better.

Very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really good, Works, perfect amount I first tried these when I found out I had an under active thyroid, my doctor gave them to me. They worked really well Had so much more energy and felt happier. After I finished the bottle I tried some other brands like NOW, which gives you a big energy hit but then a big low, I didn't like them.This is the best one, I Trust Thorne products I use alot of there vitamins after I tried these, there really good quality

Not right for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have Hashi's and hypothyroid with high TSH. I felt really worse after taking the supplement,two capsules a day, it looked like hyperthyroid symptoms, i stopped and needed about a week to recover. I dont want to give this product a bad rating because i think that it was either iodine intolerance or my disease is more of autoimmune problem than the thyroid itself. It may be different for other people.

Thyroid supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. I see a difference already. I workout and seem to be losing the mid section better than before seemed like no matter what I did I couldnt loose my mid section.

Amazing - a life saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had suspected I was hypothyroid for many years but GP tests (after I pushed for it) came back showing levels in the normal range but like most of us I know my body and knew it wasn't right. I have always been a bit overweight, could sleep all day and night, depression and thin hair are also symptoms and I had developed brain fog and poor concentration. I felt I was falling apart and the depression meds just numbed me. I did a lot of research and came across Thyrocsin after trying liquid iodine drops which were a bit unpredictable. I noticed a difference immediately and thought I was imagining it! I was more alert and upbeat, I could feel the fog lifting and I felt awake for the first time in my life and this has continued to the extent I no longer need any depression medication and I am finally losing the extra weight from my middle that no amount of diet of exercise could shift. I wish I had found it sooner. Brilliant speedy delivery to the UK. It was here 2 days after ordering. Just to note for UK buyers, customs duty is payable so be prepared for an additional cost from the courier.

1 2 3 4