Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1224909 on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy to have come across this. It has helped with a number of problems, one of them being fibromyalgia, energy level, sleep, etc. I took it for three weeks in April. In the beginning I took twice a day, but realized I needed less. I quit for two weeks, but realized how much it was helping and started back taking it. If you take too much it can make your heart race and leave you irritable. Most days I take two, but it is not something that I need everyday, so I take as needed. It's a fairly new product for me, but seems to be helping me a great deal.

This is the first time I've used this product

Posted by Reviewer3163329 on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was pretty skeptical of this product when I ordered it. I have been suffering from hypothyroidism for a while now. I have noticed even a shrinking of my thyroid since I have started taking this supplement. I have also noticed that I have started to shed a few pounds and a decrease in hair growth (I'm a woman and that was really important to me. So, if you have hypothyroidism I highly recommend this supplement it might fix what your body needs to build your thyroid back up again.

Try this if you suffer from Hypothyrodism

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have Hashimoto's (autoinmune thyroid malfunction) this may work for you. I've tried several brands of plain L-Tyrosine but they all made me jittery in the end, not with this formula, and I've noticed a decrease in fatigue and a remarcable mood improvement.

escellent product

Posted by Reviewer2736791 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent product - my metabolism has sped up and kicked in again

Helping

Posted by Reviewer2897600 on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering extreme fatigue, along with other symptoms indicative of hypothyroidism. However, all my tests came back normal and my doctor couldn't really explain why I feel fatigued all the time. My doctor's "Just rest when you're tired" advice is not really helpful if you have to go to work everyday. I used to take another product made by another company, and that worked very well until they changed the formula to make it a weight loss product. I thought it would be okay and continued taking it because all the original ingredients were still listed, except they added a few extra ingredients. Unfortunately, I started feeling fatigued again--that extreme feeling of tiredness even when I'm just sitting down and not doing anything physical. While I don't really like all the ingredients in this product, I have to admit that it does work for me. As with the other product, I didn't even notice that it was working at first. There's no energy surge or any other indication that it was working. I only realized that it was working because I have gone 3 days straight without suffering from fatigue. Sure, I still get tired if I do a lot of physical activity, but that's normal. I am praying that they don't change the ingredients on this product because it's been a long time since I felt normal.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1178103 on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great, and a lot cheaper than from my Naturapath!

Does the Job!

Posted by Reviewer1118092 on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I As directed, I use this for additional supplementation in thyroid replacement.

thyrocsin

Posted by Reviewer3201718 on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A very good and well balanced thyroid product. Also very well priced. :)

so far so good!

Posted by 5314571834638852541 on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

still using it and at early stage, but I'm satisfied.

More energy and power for my day

Posted by 4618930397963169413 on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a tumor in my cella and this product help me keep going. It has helping me to get up at morning and I don't need anymore to sleep like 10-12 h at night. Also I have noticed that when I take this product I don't need to eat so much everything unhealthy snacks. So I feel this really make my life better.

1 2