Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just started Ultimate-E four weeks ago. I take it 3 a day. My mensus was stopped 11months, but to my surprise, it comes again. I owe it very much. Ultimate-E is highly recomended.

a brand to trust for fat soluble vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought a cheaper brand of vitamin E and my Doctor told me not to use it! She said for fat soluble vitamins, a good brand is a must and Thorne is a great brand! Especially when it comes to vitamin E, you have to trust the brand b/c vitamin E is usually made with soy beans, and if they aren't organic then they are most likely GMO and not good at all for vitamins. So far, very pleased with throne's vitamin e:)

Quality vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These seem to be totally good, with a broad spectrum of tocopherols better representing naturally occurring Vitamin E (unlike the synthetic and limited Vitamin E available here in Australia). Higher dosages can reduce the effect of other vitamins, but this one from Thorne seems to have been just right.

Thorne Research, Ultimate -E 60 Gelcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Thorne products! I have been using them for at least one year, after my Naturopath prescribed several Thorne products for me to use. I feel almost 'normal' , considering the ill health I'd previously suffered. I'm glad I have refused to take chemical off-the counter alternative supplements. Throne research products are worth the wait ( I have to order them from overseas.)

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this regularly--it is very good for the heart! Very high quality product!

Vit E

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Heal that body!

ultimate E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for ultimate E they are the best for my condition. since taking them the symptoms I have suffered have reduced to next to nothing.

Ultimate E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for circulation especially first thing in the morning

Best price on the Web

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble absorbing Vitamin so my ND suggested these. They are more expensuve than Vitamin E but they seem to do the job.

Ultimate E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product

1 2 3