Definitely felt a difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I don't take this my blood sugar swings up & down... yuk! Finding that a diet low in sugars & simple carbs does miracles also helps in stabilizing those swings & increasing energy & focus.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does exactly what it's meant to do - it balances my blood sugar. Clean supplement without added nasties.

cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

since i started taking this i do n ot have cravings for sweet things after meals love it

Control those carbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product before. It helped control my weight gain over the Christmas period last year. Just a wonderful product.

These test strong on me

Posted by Specialist on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use these because my chiropractor tested me with kinesiology and they test strong on me. I was using Now Foods, Tri-Chromium, 500 mcg, but they tested weak. Seems like I need it, as I test strong on 2/day. How much you need may vary, but at least this one is effective for me vs the other one which was not. Sometimes price isn't everything...

Thorne UltraChrome 500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I take this daily. An integrative doctor got me onto Thorne brand as a superior brand with no added excipients. I take it for blood sugar regulation and mine is always fine at lab time. On the other hand, my husband refuses to go to the doctor so I can't speak for his blood sugar.

is useful for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product are very useful .

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product

This is the best

Posted by hanafeng on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Complete control of blood sugar Can not live without it

Mr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product from a company that is easy to deal with , will continue ordering this and other products from them A1

1 2