Disaster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product did not agree with me at all. I was prepared for any possible die off reaction, but I felt much worse. I'd previously been taking Thorne's SF-722 without any problems, but I thought I'd try this one to see if it was better. I'm very allergic to molds. This Undecyn product contains MagnesiumCitrateLaurate. Any "citrate" ingredient contains citric acid or ingredients made with citric acid. Unfortunately citric acid doesn't come from lemons, as its name would suggest. These days, citric acid is made from Aspergillus Niger, otherwise known as black mold. If you don't believe me, just google "citric acid production" and read the results. So this anti-candida and anti-mold product actually contains mold-derived ingredients. A bit counterproductive, don't you think? Be warned and don't make the same mistake I did.

It works for my long surring Acid-Gastric Indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've taken reflux medications for sometimes and did not solve gastric pain. I've taking this product with Bacillus Coagulans for 2weeks and reducing gas and belching, and easing severe gastric pain. Australia

Good research, chemistry, product, and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thorne products are just the best I've used - very informative and interesting research on their site - good prices through iHerb!

candida fighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was told that the prolonged candida problems would be defeated by this product. I didn't see that much difference although I have finished the second bottle. To me it works with garlic pills better. I wish this would have worked.

Fantastic if you suffer from IBS D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from IBS D since having my gall bladder removed in 2003. I have tried sooo many different herbs and medication and nothing seemed to help me. I went to a nutrionalist who put me on this and I have never looked back. I take 2 at night and I don't get the urgency, sweats or pain when I need to go to the toilet. They work for me, so if you suffer from IBS D then give them a go I am sure you will be surprised at the results.

Thorne is a Quality Company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Before discovering iHerb, I had been buying an Undecylenic Acid supplement from another website and different brand. But when I found Thorne and cheaper here on this site, I decided to try. The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because it is not as concentrated as the other brand had been using so I may go back to that one. Either way, thank you iHerb for better price and free shipping.

es muy buen producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lo cierto es q funciona. Me gustaría saber cuantos frascos podría consumir al año sin q causará algún síntoma adverso o q fuera nocivo para la salud

ok