Very good product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is very helpful for difficult case of UTI (antibiotic resistant UTI). The medical test results are significantly better after three week treatment. Noticed no side effects. The supplement was recommended by a nephrologyst, one capsule twice a day. The doctor also recommended to take home-made decoction of crude oats.

Good for sudden UTIs

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got these recommended by my therapist for sudden UTIs. It really works and you don't need to take antibiotics which are so bad for you!

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1843270 on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the results since taking this product & would certainly advise anyone with UTI to give this a try as long as there is no other underlying problem.

Love Uristatin!

Posted by Reviewer2034521 on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Uristatin for years. It was first recommended to me by an heralist who was on staff at my local Pharmacy. (sadly that pharmacy went under when CVS moved in next door) In any case, I was struggling with urinary tract infections which the antibiotics took longer and longer to "fix". I love this stuff. Begin taking it at the first sign of a symptom. I'm so excited to find it on iHerb! I've been following that herbalist around Massachusettes for years but have lost track of her. :)

Great product

Posted by 5542448698909830696 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good support for urinary tract

helps with bladder pain

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps with pain caused by bladder inflamation.